Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Introduction:
Hey everyone! Today’s suggestion will be about adding a new free prefix that everybody will obtain upon first joining the Cubecraft server. I’ve been wanting to make this one for a long time, but kept getting put on the back burner, that is until now, so here it is:

Suggestion:
Ever since I first joined Cubecraft, I thought “huh, it would be cool if I had a way of proving to my friends when I first joined Cube,” and that’s when this suggestion idea came to my mind. What if players were given a free prefix upon joining the server that contained the month and year they first joined! For example, I know I joined sometime in March 2021, so I would get receive the free prefix “March 2021”. This way, players would be able to prove to both IRL and online friends when first they joined, and they will be unable to forget the date because they can just look at the prefix they received.

Java:
I’m not sure if this suggestion would also work well with Java. However, if you think it would, let me know in the replies and I’ll change the suggestion prefix from “Bedrock” to “All Networks”.

Conclusion:
Hey, thanks for reading my suggestion! Make sure to react to this thread using :agree:, :unsure:, or :disagree: to voice your opinion on whether or not you’d like to see this implemented. Have a great day!

- Reesle :cubie2:

Mr Jii Gamer

Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
But for the new one if he have this prefix in the chat he will not be able to play with the old player bc they see it a noob one and he is not this will be difficult for him and make a bullying for the new one by the old players

BicolourSine41

Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2024
Up there!
Pronouns
He/Him
Introduction:
Hey everyone! Today’s suggestion will be about adding a new free prefix that everybody will obtain upon first joining the Cubecraft server. I’ve been wanting to make this one for a long time, but kept getting put on the back burner, that is until now, so here it is:

Suggestion:
Ever since I first joined Cubecraft, I thought “huh, it would be cool if I had a way of proving to my friends when I first joined Cube,” and that’s when this suggestion idea came to my mind. What if players were given a free prefix upon joining the server that contained the month and year they first joined! For example, I know I joined sometime in March 2021, so I would get receive the free prefix “March 2021”. This way, players would be able to prove to both IRL and online friends when first they joined, and they will be unable to forget the date because they can just look at the prefix they received.

Java:
I’m not sure if this suggestion would also work well with Java. However, if you think it would, let me know in the replies and I’ll change the suggestion prefix from “Bedrock” to “All Networks”.

Conclusion:
Hey, thanks for reading my suggestion! Make sure to react to this thread using :agree:, :unsure:, or :disagree: to voice your opinion on whether or not you’d like to see this implemented. Have a great day!

- Reesle :cubie2:
I think that this is really fun! Then you know if someone is experienced.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on TeamTMS's profile.
Happy birthday!
TMS= Theo Meijer Sport??
BicolourSine41 wrote on Stijnnn_'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Stijnnn_'s profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Top Bottom