Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RoseRozen

Aug 30, 2023
Hi everyone! šŸ‘‹ This is my first giveaway and it's something I've been wanting to do for a while. Today, I'm giving away 1x Galaxy Bundle.

How to Enter
Reply with your or your friend's IGN below. I'll react to your message when I've added your entry. One entry per person. The giveaway ends at 7/16/2024 at 6PM EST with the winner announced shortly after. Winner will be contacted via forum message to verify the username before I send it. Good luck! šŸ˜

IGN: RoseRozen
Thank you!!!!!!<3

Reactions: XPfirePlayz

pleasedharch

Aug 17, 2022
Hi everyone! šŸ‘‹ This is my first giveaway and it's something I've been wanting to do for a while. Today, I'm giving away 1x Galaxy Bundle.

How to Enter
Reply with your or your friend's IGN below. I'll react to your message when I've added your entry. One entry per person. The giveaway ends at 7/16/2024 at 6PM EST with the winner announced shortly after. Winner will be contacted via forum message to verify the username before I send it. Good luck! šŸ˜

Pleasedharch
goodluck with ur first giveaway btw

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TDF Fact stage 3-
Winner: Biniam Girmay
The sprint of this stage was very weird cause of a crash of 5 riders at 2.8 km before the finish, there were many cyclist needing to wait, so the group was very little and there were some top sprinters stopped cause of that crash like Jasper Philipsen and Dylan Groenewegen.
Fact: He is the first African cyclist that won a stage in the Tour de France.
New bugs:
- Tropical bundle is missing the gift version
- SkyWars Duos map, Portal, is missing after new matchmaking system was added
Finally got justice with the new Tropical Bundle with the Blue dragon buddy after what had happened with the Fire bundle. I can finally rest peacefully...
1719849742048.png
Lyriie wrote on sirpickle1966's profile.
Thank you for the follow! šŸŒ·
sirpickle1966 wrote on SunburntWarz's profile.
Bundle idea: green bundle

new cage - Green forest and plants
new arrow trail - leaves
new trail - grass
prefixes - green, tree, recycle

pls listen to this and consider it
Top Bottom