Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buttersam332

Jan 7, 2017
Honestly I can't even have fun on PvP based games on minecraft servers. EggWars for instance I have seen more than enough hackers that get away with it. They hit me from 5 blocks away, as well as from all directions at rapid fire. So it is hard to even play the game when you constantly get killed by killaura or reach hacks. The game no longer is fun and many people are fed up with it. So if it is possible I beg you CubeCraft to just get better hack detectors. Thanks in advance!

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Honestly I can't even have fun on PvP based games on minecraft servers. EggWars for instance I have seen more than enough hackers that get away with it. They hit me from 5 blocks away, as well as from all directions at rapid fire. So it is hard to even play the game when you constantly get killed by killaura or reach hacks. The game no longer is fun and many people are fed up with it. So if it is possible I beg you CubeCraft to just get better hack detectors. Thanks in advance!
Well just report them here: https://reports.cubecraft.net/report
Also make sure to read the reporting guidelines here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-to-use-the-new-report-system.175577/

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
What you've got to realise is that some hack client devs are always improving their clients and trying to keep one step ahead of our devs that are continuously improving sentinel.
The amount of hackers there has been on the server recently is a massive improvement from a few months ago.
My last report I made was on the 17th of April with the previous being on the 5th of march.

It's a problem that will likely never go away.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
The current anti-cheat we have now works pretty well.
Sure, it isn't what you'd usually expect, but it does the job.
The way Sentinel works is different to other anticheats. What sentinel does, is check for if someone is hacking, and if they are, Sentinel will "flag" them as a hacker. After a period of time, the hacker will automatically be banned during a scheduled ban wave. (it flags hacks, then bans all of the flagged ones on a schedule)
@Lezappen made a pretty good video on explaining how it works:

Now I'll repeat what others have said as well for a bit:
Hackers really will always be a problem. No matter how good the anti cheat is, they'll still be there every now and then screwing your games up. Sometimes you might just be better off waiting for them to get banned by the anti-cheat, since the ban waves occur quite frequently now.
You can always report the hackers you run into, but I can imagine that being to much effort for JUST wanting to play a game.
Sentinel can also have it's downsides sometimes too: There have been a handful of false bans since its release, and not all of the players trust it too much.
Despite the false bans, Sentinel really does a good job. All they need to do now is try to minimize the false bans and maximize the banned hackers.

Reactions: Milkyy and Yamin

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
It could alway be improved, I do understand it could be frustrating at times so if you could, maybe record them and report them? They will get the punishment they deserve.

Cyan

Forum Expert
Dec 21, 2014
Freak Show
www.youtube.com
Hey,

Sorry for your inconveniences on our server. We know Sentinel (Anti Cheat) isn't the very best. Sentinel is still a baby and is always being worked on, on a daily basis. More hacks are being studied and they're seeing what they can do to prevent these hacks. Eventually in the future, Sentinel will possibly be one of the greatest anti cheat in the whole minecraft network. For now, I want to politely ask you to give us patience and time!

If you have any questions, comments or concerns, you're more than welcome to start a private conversation with me.

Locked.
df3d12b0850ea3c3a3fdd3b10bc961f6.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Update on the wood wall... 🌲

1729770297136.png
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on LukaG_'s profile.
Happy birthday 🎈