Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Oct 13, 2021
Hello, I've been active on the CubeCraft bedrock server for about 4 years now. I want to get more involved in the community, so I thought I should start by introducing myself. My favorite game is eggwars, but I also play all the other games quite frequently. Aside from CubeCraft I also enjoy other parts of minecraft, I like to make minigames with commands, as well as making redstone contraptions, and playing survival from time to time. Let me know anything you would like to share about your experience on CubeCraft.

Mr Jii Gamer

Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, I've been active on the CubeCraft bedrock server for about 4 years now. I want to get more involved in the community, so I thought I should start by introducing myself. My favorite game is eggwars, but I also play all the other games quite frequently. Aside from CubeCraft I also enjoy other parts of minecraft, I like to make minigames with commands, as well as making redstone contraptions, and playing survival from time to time. Let me know anything you would like to share about your experience on CubeCraft.
Hi 🤍
And nice to meet you i hope you will have good time with us

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
Hi there! Welcome to the Forums 👋 :)

I find it cool that you create minigames with command blocks; I’m curious to know what minigames you’ve made with them!

I personally haven’t used command blocks a lot but I find them to be quite interesting;
The only minigame I’ve ever made that uses command blocks is an escape room game

Reactions: endertom100
Oct 13, 2021
Hi there! Welcome to the Forums 👋 :)

I find it cool that you create minigames with command blocks; I’m curious to know what minigames you’ve made with them!

I personally haven’t used command blocks a lot but I find them to be quite interesting;
The only minigame I’ve ever made that uses command blocks is an escape room game
I've made quite a few games, many of them being recreations of classic minigames like bedwars and skywars as well as requests from friends. My most popular game, I called Personality PvP, its a kit pvp style minigame played on platforms floating above the void. The twist is that all the kits are named after personalities and you don't know what items they give you. For example, I made a kit called social anxiety which gives you a lot of knockback related items.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on YeoXuHang's profile.
Thanks for playing!
BicolourSine41 wrote on Lord of Ducks's profile.
I can play PoF with you! But I don't have the subscription
BicolourSine41 wrote on !notcitingdow's profile.
Thanks for the follow! Have it back :)
Reesle wrote on yuduki0729's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :D
Happy to have you here!
Reesle wrote on Lycheesis's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom