Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you buy more gifts and/or host more giveaways if there were incentives like these?

• Total voters

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Introduction:
Hey everyone! Hope you’re having an awesome day! Today’s suggestion will be about adding new gifting incentives! Interested? Then let’s get into it!

Suggestion:
As previously mentioned, today I will be suggesting Cubecraft add cosmetic incentives for players giving gifts to others. This will be a cool and unique feature to Cubecraft that may also help bring in more money.
This is how it will work: when a player gives _ gifts to others that are claimed by somebody other than themself, they will be given _ reward(s)
  • 1 gift given reward: “Unwrapped” Egg-Break Message
  • 2 gifts given rewards: “Friendly” & “Kind” Prefixes
  • 3 gifts given rewards: 3 Gift box Skyblock furniture items & “gifter” prefix
12FC5892-FD95-4A11-B647-916C65774830.jpeg

Ignore the watermarks
  • 5 gifts given rewards: Gift Box Gravestone & Gift Box Egg Skin
  • 10 gifts given rewards: “Generous” Prefix & Gift Box Buddy
  • 15 gifts given rewards: “Benefactor” prefix, gift bag Buddy & 3 more gift box Skyblock furniture items
8BEAF5C7-DC90-4BBD-9231-729354D38A36.jpeg

Ignore the watermarks
  • 20 gifts given rewards: “RICH” prefix & Dollar-sign Trail
  • 25 gifts given rewards: “Gift Master” Prefix & Heap of Presents Cage
FF23EEF1-E437-45B3-B9FE-6C25F9AC842B.jpeg

• 30 gifts given rewards: Pile of Gold Coins Cage and Confetti Kill Effect
EC6E2286-6929-4547-9731-B75704FE6769.jpeg

These are just some cosmetic ideas that I have, but I’m sure the designers & devs could think of others to add as well. Perhaps at some thresholds players could be rewarded with some VXP, like 50-150. Just an idea.

I’m hoping that these incentives will encourage more Cubecrafters to host giveaways, and might even help revive the currently (mostly) inexistent Cubetube community.
Plus, now that the giveaway debate has come up, this suggestion will hopefully incentivize players against doing fake or scam giveaways.

Conclusion:
Thank you for reading this suggestion! Remember to vote in the poll! If you’d like to see this suggestion have a chance of being implemented, make sure to react using :agree:!

- Reesle :D

Last edited:

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I actually really like this idea. It definitely would add more incentive to gift ranks and bundles.

Though, I think the order for rewards should be as follows.
  • 1 gift given
  • 3 gifts given
  • 5 gifts given
  • 10 gifts given
  • 20 gifts given
  • 30 gifts given
  • 50 gifts given
This way, players who gift frequently are rewarded properly while still allowing enough space in between the higher tier gift rewards. It leads up to 50 (potentially even higher in the future), which would be the “ultimate” reward.

Either way, I’m all for it and this is definitely one of those features that is beneficial for all parties. Great suggestion!

fishy4780

Jun 6, 2024
Ok but I don’t believe in the game specific incentives because half of these rewards I don’t want and will never use

Wait well there is only 3 I wouldn’t want but you get the point
Some ppl hate some games

Gotta love these pics of u on the cages tho

Now I’m just gonna hoard my minecoins instead of gifting in case they implement these

Attachments

• IMG_2402.jpeg
    IMG_2402.jpeg
    248.9 KB · Views: 8
  • Haha
Reactions: Hoshi and Reesle

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Some ppl hate some games
While this is true, please note that most bundles also contain different game-specific loot items, all in the same bundle(s). You don’t have to like everything in a bundle to want to buy it either.

Moreover, this suggestion is simply advocating for incentives to gift. The original purpose of ‘gifting’ still exists here - you gift someone something because you want to give them something, not only because you want to claim all the rewards. The gift rewards are a bonus. Obviously this is different for everyone as some people may prefer wanting to claim all the rewards over wanting to be generous, but it’s not the original intention.

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
CATS
Pronouns
He/Him
Introduction:
Hey everyone! Hope you’re having an awesome day! Today’s suggestion will be about adding new gifting incentives! Interested? Then let’s get into it!

Suggestion:
As previously mentioned, today I will be suggesting Cubecraft add cosmetic incentives for players giving gifts to others. This will be a cool and unique feature to Cubecraft that may also help bring in more money.
This is how it will work: when a player gives _ gifts to others that are claimed by somebody other than themself, they will be given _ reward(s)
  • 1 gift given reward: “Unwrapped” Egg-Break Message
  • 2 gifts given rewards: “Friendly” & “Kind” Prefixes
  • 3 gifts given rewards: 3 Gift box Skyblock furniture items & “gifter” prefix
View attachment 231567
Ignore the watermarks
  • 5 gifts given rewards: Gift Box Gravestone & Gift Box Egg Skin
  • 10 gifts given rewards: “Generous” Prefix & Gift Box Buddy
  • 15 gifts given rewards: “Benefactor” prefix, gift bag Buddy & 3 more gift box Skyblock furniture items
View attachment 231572
Ignore the watermarks
  • 20 gifts given rewards: “RICH” prefix & Dollar-sign Trail
  • 25 gifts given rewards: “Gift Master” Prefix & Heap of Presents Cage
View attachment 231565
  • 30 gifts given rewards: Pile of Gold Coins Cage and Confetti Kill Effect
View attachment 231564

These are just some cosmetic ideas that I have, but I’m sure the designers & devs could think of others to add as well. Perhaps at some thresholds players could be rewarded with some VXP, like 50-150. Just an idea.

I’m hoping that these incentives will encourage more Cubecrafters to host giveaways, and might even help revive the currently (mostly) inexistent Cubetube community.
Plus, now that the giveaway debate has come up, this suggestion will hopefully incentivize players against doing fake or scam giveaways.

Conclusion:
Thank you for reading this suggestion! Remember to vote in the poll! If you’d like to see this suggestion have a chance of being implemented, make sure to react using :agree:!

- Reesle :D
Yes, this way the players that gift get stuff for that too!

Reactions: Reesle
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

poopslooper wrote on Flqris's profile.
Wanneer ben ik weer welkom in het Berenbos?
Reesle wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Thank you for the follow, pro member! =D
god i love the model d wireless
BicolourSine41 wrote on Kazwa's profile.
Pandas!
Top Bottom