Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

dream81501

Dec 5, 2023
France, Colmar
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello
CubeCraft is a server with a lot of players.
I think it would be good to weld this community together by setting up a guild system because I think I'm not alone in thinking that it would be a good addition, it could be interesting because:
First, it would strengthen the friendly/communicative part of the game
Secondly, it would add competitiveness to the game because we could imagine a guild ranking system with a leaderboard
And lastly, even if it would seem unlikely, rewards for players who don't put money into the game, by setting a tiered reward system or during monthly collective events.

I'm aware of the huge amount of work that this can represent and also that the staff potentially doesn't want to give players loot without them needing to put money but I beg you, add the guilds to discover new faces of CubeCraft
IGN : Dream81501
Level : 93
VIP Level : 27
Discord IGN : aloyse_ichiro

coolzombiee

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2024
Hello
CubeCraft is a server with a lot of players.
I think it would be good to weld this community together by setting up a guild system because I think I'm not alone in thinking that it would be a good addition, it could be interesting because:
First, it would strengthen the friendly/communicative part of the game
Secondly, it would add competitiveness to the game because we could imagine a guild ranking system with a leaderboard
And lastly, even if it would seem unlikely, rewards for players who don't put money into the game, by setting a tiered reward system or during monthly collective events.

I'm aware of the huge amount of work that this can represent and also that the staff potentially doesn't want to give players loot without them needing to put money but I beg you, add the guilds to discover new faces of CubeCraft
IGN : Dream81501
Level : 93
VIP Level : 27
Discord IGN : aloyse_ichiro
Bad idea

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
All CubeCraft related clans have to be a fan of this (e.g. _Elite, Entity, Legion, idk which others still exists nowadays). Anyhow, I don't think this would work without there being an advantage to being in a clan. For example, on a lot of Factions servers, you can join a guild to share the land that has been claimed by your faction. CubeCraft doesn't have anything like this, making it very hard to pull it off. I like the idea, but I don't think this is meant for CubeCraft (or there should be massive changes, but I don't think that's a good idea either)

TC XD

Novice Member
Jan 18, 2022
New York
Pronouns
He/Him
Not honestly sure how it would work. But if there was a thing like a guild leaderboard, then it would probably go by adding up everyone's wins together for each game mode; which would get rigged very quickly. If you get the top 3 squad players into one guild; it would be virtually impossible to beat since added up would be around 120,000 wins. Only way to beat that is if one of those 3 were to leave that guild.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Wohoo! 1300 rection score! Getting close to 200% reaction score ratio!
dream81501 wrote on Dreamer's profile.
Merry Chrismas 🤣
ananas_time wrote on Blom's profile.
when are you reviewing records Mr.Blom
ananas_time wrote on Dreamer's profile.
1726678954748.png
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
AND YOU USE HACKS TOO
Reesle wrote on calvinhrn45's profile.
Hello again Calvin! I believe I have the link to the summer bundle 2020. DM me if you’d like me to send it.
Top Bottom