Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Guilds like a faction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

InsanePlayz

Feb 26, 2017
I still like the Idea of Parties but I think having a guild would be better, making it were when you log out you still have a party and can easily just play without doing the whole party thing, I would think this would be better.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I still like the Idea of Parties but I think having a guild would be better, making it were when you log out you still have a party and can easily just play without doing the whole party thing, I would think this would be better.
Nah, Hypixle and maybe other servers has this.
I don't really see cube having guilds and stuff, so I'm a -1.

Reactions: FireExcalibur10

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Nah, Hypixle and maybe other servers has this.
I don't really see cube having guilds and stuff, so I'm a -1.
BOO-HOO Hypixel also has players and a forums, not to mention a party system! Let's remove those aswell!
Seriously tho, we could always rename then to Squads or Clans like Diogo said and I'm pretty sure that the Guild System I suggested is very different from Hypixel and other servers.

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
BOO-HOO Hypixel also has players and a forums, not to mention a party system! Let's remove those aswell!
Seriously tho, we could always rename then to Squads or Clans like Diogo said and I'm pretty sure that the Guild System I suggested is very different from Hypixel and other servers.
I also think soo!

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Sure.
Clan sounds nice.

A

A pigeon

Why are you forum dwelling creatures so afraid of Hypixel?

+1 on the thread , maybe ill make my own version in the perspective of hunting members of clans

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

iTz1Hamood wrote on Sad_'s profile.
Thanks for the follow! :)
Hello everyone, I released a video, you can watch it if you want, if you like it, I'll be grateful
I would love to see chain armor cone back in eggwars too with the new update
NEWS: CubeCraft League has been blocked. The reason for the block is due to the OG EggWars Update!
1729275260344.png
Top Bottom