Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Infringement

Mar 22, 2024
So you knowing about what they found /wdr on bedrock. This command is useless to all. It is used to report a player for breaking Rules similarly to /report command. Will they remove that command in future? General commands are shown after the server bases updates to the 1.20.4 without running /help or /? and you know that the general help wasn’t being shown and bedrock mojang thinks that this is a problem for now a days. Will have to get it fixed like 1.20.2 again.

Reactions: dream81501

Lxk5z

Novice Member
May 16, 2024
the Backrooms
gratis-5188241.webadorsite.com
Pronouns
He/Him
If you play Hypixel you should know what the /wdr command does. It auto-reports a hacker to online mods and summons AIs next to the hacker, consenquently detecting kill aura (if you have kill aura/ or bow aimbot you will auto attack players including bots which ban you if you attack them). Yes it is convenient to report it on the forums too but it's not that necesary as sometimes you just CANT. The following command on Hypixel is used correspondently:
/wdr [player acused of hacking] [type of hack]

I think so, but I’m not sure…

Mr Jii Gamer

Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
So you knowing about what they found /wdr on bedrock. This command is useless to all. It is used to report a player for breaking Rules similarly to /report command. Will they remove that command in future? General commands are shown after the server bases updates to the 1.20.4 without running /help or /? and you know that the general help wasn’t being shown and bedrock mojang thinks that this is a problem for now a days. Will have to get it fixed like 1.20.2 again.
I know that the command of report player is /sr and if you see it a bug you can report it here

LukaG_

May 15, 2022
Europe
I just went and checked. The /wdr command is just another version of the command that allows you to report a player on the server. The other more well-known commands being /report, /sr or /sentinelreport. On the Hypixel server it means Watchdog report, since that is the name of Hypixel's anti-cheat just like CubeCraft has Sentinel. I'd suspect that the command exists, so that all of the players that have played on Hypixel and are used to their commands can just quickly report the player without having to know or guess the right command.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This new podium in the beta games lobby looks interesting...
It may be that the old Java lobby leaderboards are coming back? 👀

Captura de pantalla 2024-09-27 164108.png
!notcitingdow wrote on valentinoboo's profile.
Welcome to the Cubecraft forums!!!!
Deepslate3D wrote on TheMrRevZ's profile.
what's ur favorite bisector in the alphabet? mine is 14
New screenshot posted on the Halloween Event's notion page today!
1727457670116.png
BicolourSine41 wrote on CheatersDontWin's profile.
Good username
Top Bottom