Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
Agreed. Don't quote me on this, but I believe there is a mod allowed that shows you exactly that. Which is rather unfair, because not everyone is gonna use mods. You have a huge advantage if you know how much health the other player has and he doesn't know about your health. Why? Because you know exactly when you can continue attacking or when you should run.

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Agreed. Don't quote me on this, but I believe there is a mod allowed that shows you exactly that. Which is rather unfair, because not everyone is gonna use mods. You have a huge advantage if you know how much health the other player has and he doesn't know about your health. Why? Because you know exactly when you can continue attacking or when you should run.
Yeah, there are many mods (it is allowed on cubecraft) that will show you the health of a player (labymod) so maybe it is a option to download that.
Stay happy! :-)
-Gaaabb

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I have to agree with what @Power Ranger said. Damage indicators takes a lot of 1.9 pvp skill out. If you play enough, you can tell how low your opponent is by their actions or just by how many times you have hit them. This would also reduce fighting a bit. Say you were fighting at mid and killed someone without taking any substantial damage. Another player might have been watching that fight and would have jumped in for what thought would have been an easy kill (because they thought you were low), but because of damage indicators they don't fight and instead run away.
To sum it up, I think damage indicators should not be an allowed mod and a health bar indicator should not be added.
Sorry, but -1 from me.

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
Yeah, there are many mods (it is allowed on cubecraft) that will show you the health of a player (labymod) so maybe it is a option to download that.
Stay happy! :)
-Gaaabb

I know they are allowed, but I don't play with mods ^^
Not a huge issue I am facing. It's not even needed, but a health bar couldn't hurt is what im saying :)

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
How about no, you know how many scenarios I have been in where I was at half a heart and the guy ran away xD, if they know that I am at half a heart I would get killed, this is a good strategy, acting like you are low on health or high on health is a skill. This would remove it

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
I have to agree with what @Power Ranger said. Damage indicators takes a lot of 1.9 pvp skill out. If you play enough, you can tell how low your opponent is by their actions or just by how many times you have hit them. This would also reduce fighting a bit. Say you were fighting at mid and killed someone without taking any substantial damage. Another player might have been watching that fight and would have jumped in for what thought would have been an easy kill (because they thought you were low), but because of damage indicators they don't fight and instead run away.
To sum it up, I think damage indicators should not be an allowed mod and a health bar indicator should not be added.
Sorry, but -1 from me.

I act like I am low on hearts. Run away a bit, try to eat a golden apple. People will chase you blindly if they think they are gonna get a kill! Run around a corner and shoot them off ;)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on ItsN1ghts's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
If you reading this then have a good day
What happens if the stupidest player and the worst player meet?
iTz1Hamood wrote on Sad_'s profile.
Thanks for the follow! :)
Hello everyone, I released a video, you can watch it if you want, if you like it, I'll be grateful
Top Bottom