Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
Pronouns
He/She/They
title says what it is, help me find a good pair of headphones that I will be using for gaming and listening to music, preferably budget-midrange category

currently i have a logitech g435, it's quite comfy and the sound quality is aight for music and amazing for gaming but it's too small for my huge noggin

as of now though, here are my options:
- razer blackshark v2 x (usb)
- hyperx cloud 2
- sennheiser hd400s
- philips shp9500
- logitech g pro x headset (w/ blue voice and soundcard)
- corsair hs65

if you have any of the headphones listed above tell me about em

if not and if you know good options, let me know

Reactions: Loskol

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
Pronouns
He/She/They
oop i posted too soon, here's a short update on me in case you're interested

i've decided to be semi-active in the forums again but mainly on the suggestions category to at least help with improving the server

i still play minecraft but not that much on servers, if i do it's probably 5-30 mins max xd everything just bores and disappoints me, though maybe it'll come to a pass

as of now i have started working on my original story and have requested some people here to be my beta readers

im gonna update my about me and signature soon when i feel like it lol

that's it for now

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
Poland but live in Belgium
I have the hyperx cloud 2 probably like my 10th pair of headset lmfao, ngl I bought them cuz they weren't that expensive and had good reviews, overall the sound quality of them is pretty good imo, you also have 7.1 sourround audio button where the music sounds louder. The only I hate abt them is the cable is long as hell, but other than that good headset.

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
Pronouns
He/She/They
I have the hyperx cloud 2 probably like my 10th pair of headset lmfao, ngl I bought them cuz they weren't that expensive and had good reviews, overall the sound quality of them is pretty good imo, you also have 7.1 sourround audio button where the music sounds louder. The only I hate abt them is the cable is long as hell, but other than that good headset.
i forgot to ask, how long did you have your headset for? i wanna know if it lasts for quite a while, wired headsets do have the tendency to die because of the cable

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on thethird's profile.
Just logg in, i see 777 reaction score!!!
qKhalidd wrote on Desiderata's profile.
hi pooks
Completed the ice cream hunt (without the use of cheats)!! 🥳 🍦
IMG_5910.png
UncleSpect wrote on ¤LJ6¤'s profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom