Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hello, Any Mod can help me The thing is that about 3 months ago I stopped playing minecraft and now when I get back I get this in my minecraft
23d684d039e39211c898a919bb6fdaef
After this I came to the page to appeal my ban since otherwise I could not play but appealing tells me to put my name of minecraft I put it and I get this
fe16c115e4967295af3682a9a1a6c23c
If anyone could help me to see why they banned me without playing and I also do not use hacks Thank you for your attention.
Who banned you?
You may contact that mod privately.

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
Hello, Any Mod can help me The thing is that about 3 months ago I stopped playing minecraft and now when I get back I get this in my minecraft
23d684d039e39211c898a919bb6fdaef
After this I came to the page to appeal my ban since otherwise I could not play but appealing tells me to put my name of minecraft I put it and I get this
fe16c115e4967295af3682a9a1a6c23c
If anyone could help me to see why they banned me without playing and I also do not use hacks Thank you for your attention.
First off I know you are new to the forums so you wouldn't know you can't do this so it's fine but having a issue please make a thread and don't post on another persons post.
Second if you are having a issue with being falsely banned espically when you haven't played in a while there's a chance that your account was hacked so I highly recommend talking to staff on discord through private message
and third please re-post the pictures there seems to be a problem with them causing the pictures to not upload properly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

If you reading this then have a good day
What happens if the stupidest player and the worst player meet?
iTz1Hamood wrote on Sad_'s profile.
Thanks for the follow! :)
Hello everyone, I released a video, you can watch it if you want, if you like it, I'll be grateful
I would love to see chain armor cone back in eggwars too with the new update
Top Bottom