Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
G

Gamerfull

Hello There, the other day I came up with an idea for helper applications, When you apply, a month you have to receive an answer, because my proposal is that the Staff who read it put next to the application Read and denied or accepted, Or in process, which means that they have not yet decided. So people will know if your application has been accepted or denied, or is in process

@Tacosbefriends @zRinne

G

Gamerfull

I don't how much clearer "If your application is accepted, you will be contacted by a conversation on the forums." can be ...
I already know that, but I would rather have it on the side one day before they contacted.

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
I already know that, but I would rather have it on the side one day before they contacted.
But why? If you get a message you got accepted to move on. if you don't get a message you didn't. It isn't like there is a shortage of applicants, so having to do an extra action for every single one would be complete waste of time, especially as you don't really gain much from it anyway other than knowing you got denied, like you would eventually know anyway.

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
It should be based on your judgement and you should know when you are denied.
You need to know if you've been denied or not, not by a status.

Not only that but this requires a lot of unnecessary coding for something that can be judged by you
also to mention that there is no "deny" part through google . Considering how many apps there are (there are surprisingly a lot).

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
I don't this is needed, It causes more work for the people who check the applications and it seems pretty exsplanitory, No reply you didn't get it
You get a reply you get a interview seems pretty exsplanitory (I assume there's a interview don't take my word on that)

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Hello There, the other day I came up with an idea for helper applications, When you apply, a month you have to receive an answer, because my proposal is that the Staff who read it put next to the application Read and denied or accepted, Or in process, which means that they have not yet decided. So people will know if your application has been accepted or denied, or is in process

@Tacosbefriends @zRinne
I don't think that this is a good idea, because the staffmembers read the applications several times. I think that the staffmembers don't denied some applications, but they only accept.

Please, If I am wrong, correct me.

FireExcalibur10

Forum Expert
Jul 3, 2016
Andromeda

@Tacosbefriends @zRinne
I think that is not very necessary because if staff tells you are accepted or denied it will be a lot of work. Staff reads thousands of applications every day, pls understand how much work it would be.

PyjamaBanana

Novice Member
Jan 17, 2017
I agree with this idea as It would be very beneficial to applicants. This would be similar to how Hypixel does their applicants?

You could have it so applications are created via the forums and then reviewed by staff. The applications could be automatically stared to certain application-reviewing staff only.

zHeavy

Nov 2, 2016
Belgium
If they accept you, you will receive a private message. If not, then it is rejected.
It is good, as it is now.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
This will simply make some Applicants sorrow. Getting a message with "I regret to inform you that after some discussion, the management team has decided that you would not be selected for the position of helper. This is not to say you'll never be staff on Cubecraft; we greatly encourage you to apply again in the future when we are searching for our next round of helpers." can make quite some people unhappy. Also the amounts of hate that some Staff will get after informing players that their application got denied. Not everyone who applies is that mature or can handle the fact that they got denied.

And if I'm right only Sr. Mods and up are allowed to read through applications. Cubecraft doesn't have many Sr. Mods. Going to every applicant and saying that they got accepted or denied can be quite time consuming. Cubecraft gets like 500+ applications on every reset. Sorry but I'm not a fan of it -1.

Applications are done on google forms, therefore this isn't possible. You will know if you are accepted if you receive a private message from taco on forums or discord regarding your application. If you do not recieve a pm within a month therefore you have been denied.
Well it's technically possible. Since every applicant has to put a link to their Forum profile in their application. Then that means that Staff are able to contact every person who applied. It's time consuming but possible.

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt
Please, Keep in mind that you are applying for cubecraft one of the biggest Minecraft networks. Therefore, There will be thousands of people applying not only you.

So, Staff Members won't go to every person who applied saying you are denied or accepted you need to figure it out yourself and also if you are denied you need to figure out things you did wrong. Also, You are applying on google docs, so it's not possible to have something like that.

I respect your opinion, but I said the reasons why that is unnecessary.

-ToastO_O

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
That would mean we'd be forced to accept or deny an application after a month. Sometimes we don't need more helpers or we need helpers with different skills or attributes. For example, if someone applied who spoke French but didn't quite make the cut and we denied them, and a month later we suddenly need someone who speaks French, their application has already been tossed out and we'll have to hope for another French speaker. It's nice to keep applications on file in case we decide an applicant is needed on the team.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

@Tacosbefriends @zRinne

Yeah... No...

That would mean we'd be forced to accept or deny an application after a month. Sometimes we don't need more helpers or we need helpers with different skills or attributes. For example, if someone applied who spoke French but didn't quite make the cut and we denied them, and a month later we suddenly need someone who speaks French, their application has already been tossed out and we'll have to hope for another French speaker. It's nice to keep applications on file in case we decide an applicant is needed on the team.

Basically all I said but then I though about other languaes...
And also @Tacosbefriends if his app was only including French I don't think he was a good idea ;)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I would love to see chain armor cone back in eggwars too with the new update
NEWS: CubeCraft League has been blocked. The reason for the block is due to the OG EggWars Update!
1729275260344.png
lorilambthecoolgamer wrote on ytr9640's profile.
Welcome to the forums bro! :)
CrystalLegend01 wrote on totoloji's profile.
Hey welcome to the CubeCraft Forums!
Top Bottom