Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ignsinf

Oct 13, 2022
Hello,

As a voice of the FFA community I'd like to address the poor optimization on the servers. As soon as the 1.20 update released last year it came with a heap of issues, The main one being the optimization. The poor optimization of your servers prohibits all players from sustaining an amount of fps over a time period on the server. As on FFA the longer u seem to play the map the worse and worse your fps will become. meaning that the more u play you play you'll have more drops. This really effects the gameplay and the enjoyability when playing the server. This is really frustrating when you are trying to have a big fight, lot of players on the map, or if you've been on the map for at least 15 minutes in general, or when you are trying to organise something as a community. As before we used to do "sumo Events" where as a community we would organise fights. However, we are unable to do this because of the poor fps and lag you would get whilst participating. Another thing that is fairly frustrating is how the servers lag. its understandable that sometimes they will but its so common it just becomes annoying. As majority of the time when it does lag the hit reg is so awful that u cant even combo people. Some examples of the frequent drops in fps will be below. Please fix this issue as it's really agitating to anyone who plays the gamemode

example of what the fps drops looks like :

As you can see towards the end he drops fps, as you stay on a map longer these fps drops get worse and worse. Please fix this and optimize it. thank you.

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Hello,

As a voice of the FFA community I'd like to address the poor optimization on the servers. As soon as the 1.20 update released last year it came with a heap of issues, The main one being the optimization. The poor optimization of your servers prohibits all players from sustaining an amount of fps over a time period on the server. As on FFA the longer u seem to play the map the worse and worse your fps will become. meaning that the more u play you play you'll have more drops. This really effects the gameplay and the enjoyability when playing the server. This is really frustrating when you are trying to have a big fight, lot of players on the map, or if you've been on the map for at least 15 minutes in general, or when you are trying to organise something as a community. As before we used to do "sumo Events" where as a community we would organise fights. However, we are unable to do this because of the poor fps and lag you would get whilst participating. Another thing that is fairly frustrating is how the servers lag. its understandable that sometimes they will but its so common it just becomes annoying. As majority of the time when it does lag the hit reg is so awful that u cant even combo people. Some examples of the frequent drops in fps will be below. Please fix this issue as it's really agitating to anyone who plays the gamemode

As you can see towards the end he drops fps, as you stay on a map longer these fps drops get worse and worse. Please fix this and optimize it. thank you.
Although I haven't played FFA in about 4 months, I remember when I was playing it there was constant fps drops. It was very annoying. Plus, if I stayed for longer than 60 minutes I would usually get timed out, something that only started after the 1.20 server update.

I :agree: that they need to optimize their FFA servers.

vS7lya

Jun 7, 2023
Saudi Arabia , Jeddah
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello,

I Completely Agree Brother , Fps has been Very bad ever since the 1.20 update came out and it would be a great idea if they optimize the ffa lobbies into getting higher fps for players so the game could become playable again

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello,

Not just for ffa also this happen to many games like egg wars and the lobby

Uyrizon

Sep 6, 2022
Yeah the Optimisation is a Massive Issue not just for ffa but across the whole server,even in the lobby sometimes my fps drops to stupid low amounts, and more particularly ffa within maps like mayan and sanctuary where theres typically alot of players, i find sometimes that im actually hitting 20 fps making the game almost unplayable, ive been speaking to members of the community about it and they all agree that cube would be much better if it actually had half decent optimisation and thats also my view on it aswell

ouqss

Apr 27, 2024
I Completely Agree Brother , Fps has been Very bad ever since the 1.20 update came out and it would be a great idea if they optimize the ffa lobbies into getting higher fps for players so the game could become playable again

ouqss

Apr 27, 2024
Hello,

Reactions: Sinuber and Uyrizon

Horion ffa

Sep 8, 2022
Hello,

i agree wholeheartedly I defenitely am not limited by hardware since i have a 12th gen i7 a rtx 3080ti 16 gb and 32 gb of ram in a span of an hour i go from 240 fps or lower to 120 previous to the 1.20 update i would get 700 fps and maybe 600 if the map was crowded a community event or a war going on in that time. before the update to 1.20 mcpe would use 14/14 cores now the game slams the entire load on 1 core the same one everytime #7 and its an efficiency core not a p core 1.18 would spread the load evenly and i suspect a change to the culling was made aswell since models and the cubecraft ui are slammed onto the cpu unlike 1.19 and older was put onto the gpu to render take from this what you will.

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
i agree wholeheartedly I defenitely am not limited by hardware since i have a 12th gen i7 a rtx 3080ti 16 gb and 32 gb of ram in a span of an hour i go from 240 fps or lower to 120 previous to the 1.20 update i would get 700 fps and maybe 600 if the map was crowded a community event or a war going on in that time. before the update to 1.20 mcpe would use 14/14 cores now the game slams the entire load on 1 core the same one everytime #7 and its an efficiency core not a p core 1.18 would spread the load evenly and i suspect a change to the culling was made aswell since models and the cubecraft ui are slammed onto the cpu unlike 1.19 and older was put onto the gpu to render take from this what you will.
My computer is pretty similar
1715029364481.png

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I've really enjoyed this video, take a look, it is really interesting :D
UncleSpect wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
The Lord 🤍
Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
Top Bottom