Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Hello! And welcome to the forums!
I am sure you will enjoy your time here.
And if you have any questions regarding Anything, then feel free to contact me or probably anyone else! ;)

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Hey @TheAmazingLuke,

First of all > Nice that you made an introduction thread. Now I know you better and a bit more about you! :)

Second > Welcome to our beautiful and fantastic Forums! I hope you'll have a great time here on the Forums and with all friendly members and Staff Members. (I am one too)
Make sure to read the Official Game and Forums Rules as they're pretty important. You can read them here > https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/.

L

Lepzi

Welcome here onto the forums I hope you enjoy the time you spend on here.:)

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Hi All, my real name is Luke and today I decided to make a Forum account!

Few things about me:
  • I love Football (Soccer).
  • I am 14 Years Old.
  • Been Playing CubeCraft for about a Year now.
  • My favourite colour is Blue.
So Hello CubeCraft!
Hello sir and welcome to the forums! I hope you go well here with all the community :P
I like your profile picture <3

and Staff Members. (I am one too)
What? .-.

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Heu There.
Welcome to the forums.
Nice, I do you know now.
Have a great time here, the cubecraft community is very awsome!

My name is Twan and i am 15 years old, My hobbies are football and darts! And i love to help everyone! ;)

- Twan.

Spleefy

Novice Member
May 27, 2017
Arcade
Hey Luke (or shall I also call you "Sir"? :p), rad username :cool: And that avatar is cute. I like Koala's because it's native to where I am :D

I don't know when I first started on CC. It was my time playing on an MC server, but it was a while ago. I tried it out for a few months. Back then it was infested with hackers and trash talkers... it was a real snakepit out in the field (in-game and in the lobs).

However, I did meet some incredible people that I haven't seen again because I got caught up with some stuff and didn't come back on for about 9 months. I also got bored of the trash talking and hackers in many of the games.

Then it was about 6 months ago that I came back on consistently and it was a much friendlier community overall and virtually 0 hackers (well, in the Arcade, my home :D).

I, too, only joined the forums a week ago. Well, I made an account under my GreenChai account way back when, but I was never active on the forums, but I am on this account and I enjoy contributing where possible.

Anyway, Luke, welcome to the forums and I look forward to seeing some more posts from you.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hi All, my real name is Luke and today I decided to make a Forum account!

Few things about me:
  • I love Football (Soccer).
  • I am 14 Years Old.
  • Been Playing CubeCraft for about a Year now.
  • My favourite colour is Blue.
So Hello CubeCraft!

Welcome Luke!
Very nice intro and it's a pleasure to meet you!
Hope you have a good time here! :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

might revamp the account. rename it and actually become more active. thoughts?
Reesle wrote on RY0613's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Has anyone else had this happen, xD
IMG_2561.jpeg
CTF was SUPER glitched yesterday xD
IMG_6660.png

IMG_6661.png

IMG_6662.png
Top Bottom