Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

portalwake

Aug 1, 2022
I never receive multiple of the same block unless I pick them up from a player who has fallen to the bottom, yet I see so many players suddenly build up with exactly 3 of the same block all the time. How do they do this? Or am I seeing even more cheaters?

hoppyfrog28_

Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
There are so many different blocks / items in Pillars of Fortune that the odds of getting the same block three times is extremely low. Let's say that there are 100 possible blocks that you can get. The odds of getting the same block twice is 1%, meaning the odds of getting the same block three times is 0.01%. The players probably just got really lucky or took a lot of blocks from other players.

Reactions: Reesle

portalwake

Aug 1, 2022
There are so many different blocks / items in Pillars of Fortune that the odds of getting the same block three times is extremely low. Let's say that there are 100 possible blocks that you can get. The odds of getting the same block twice is 1%, meaning the odds of getting the same block three times is 0.01%. The players probably just got really lucky or took a lot of blocks from other players.
They get these blocks without falling to the bottom and it happens a lot in early game. It's almost impossible to kill anyone on the spot without knocking them to the bottom unless you consistently get good weapons. I'm wondering if there's a secret mechanic which triggers certain things to happen in the item selector...

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

NADER KANAAN wrote on Pro Gamer672's profile.
Thx for the follow 😊😅
BicolourSine41 wrote on Loskol's profile.
Cool pfp!
There once was a girl clever and good, who tarried in shadow in the depths of the wood. There also was a king - a shepard by his crook, who reigned over magic and wrote the old book. The two were together, so the two were the same...The girl, the King...and the monster they became.
Top Bottom