Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
I have been kicked for Anti-Knockback because I was against a wall playing against a Spammer...
It was like a 30-40 minute match and it was me vs him...
I really do prefer Hackers than this. At least Hackers can be recorded and that's all.
If This gets Closed, just, wow...

Reactions: CommunistCactus
D

Deleted member 169486

If you really want something done about it, feel free to apply for developer. If that's not what you wanna do, then quit complaining. Your abundant amount of threads are not doing anything.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
If you really want something done about it, feel free to apply for developer. If that's not what you wanna do, then quit complaining. Your abundant amount of threads are not doing anything.
I will quote myself again:
it's not that hard to just remove the darn kick.
I think it really does't take much effort to remove it.
Not pointing out what is wrong with the server won't do much either.
There is no reason or excuse to not remove it. It's ruining the games of many players

Reactions: AgentSixP
D

Deleted member 169486

I will quote myself again:

I think it really does't take much effort to remove it.
There's a reason that it hasn't been removed. It works. Yeah, you get kicked every so often, but like how many have said, it kicks hackers too.

If you want it removed, here you go.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
It was only 10 seconds :p
They can't play more than 20 seconds without getting kicked.
You do realize, that you only assumed the 20 seconds, right? It's not like it waits for exactly 20 seconds. But that's besides the point.

Anti KB isn't the worst hack to come across. In eggwars or skywars, they might as well start flying or use no-fall since anti KB isn't that useful.
Sure, it kicks hackers sometimes, but they'll just stop using anti KB for a bit and stick with No-fall/fly to piss others off. Why keep the kick if it's based on a hack that isn't that useful? The kick punishes legit players!
Why would you keep something useless that causes bad things?!

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
There's a reason that it hasn't been removed. It works. Yeah, you get kicked every so often, but like how many have said, it kicks hackers too.
You got it the opposite way around.
"Sure it kicks hackers, but it kicks players too" is the main argument here.
There is no "At least it kicks hackers"
It doesn't work with an anti-cheat that's supposed to kick hackers and not legit players.

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
You do realize, that you only assumed the 20 seconds, right? It's not like it waits for exactly 20 seconds. But that's besides the point.

Anti KB isn't the worst hack to come across. In eggwars or skywars, they might as well start flying or use no-fall since anti KB isn't that useful.
Sure, it kicks hackers sometimes, but they'll just stop using anti KB for a bit and stick with No-fall/fly to piss others off. Why keep the kick if it's based on a hack that isn't that useful? The kick punishes legit players!
Why would you keep something useless that causes bad things?!

No i didn't assume. I got someone to personally test it using a hack client. We went into a duel together and tested. Anti-kb requires several hits to confirm the client is using this hack. And after a few hits taken, the player got kicked. Two hits with an arrow, and he got kicked.
He tried fly, depending on the settings, he either couldn't get off the ground, or if the settings were turned up, he would fly up for no more than 4 seconds before getting kicked for flying.
Obviously, different clients would probably gain different results. The hack client they used was Wurst for 1.11.
I do agree that more care should be taken to reduce the amount of false kicks, but given how difficult the task is of creating an effective anti cheat, this is obviously quite a struggle.

B

Britney Spears

The current anticheat is not being worked on.

There's someone working on a new anti-cheat, which will be the succesor of the old anti-cheat. What you're doing here is just blatantly taking what I've said out of context. The new anti-cheat will fix everything the old anti-cheat does wrong, obviously, which means that they are working on fixing the anti-knockback kick you've already made hundreds of threads about. I mean seriously, which part of "there's a new anti-cheat in the works" is hard to understand.

You keep creating the same threads over and over again with the same purposes and the same message "remove the anti-cheat" "remove the anti-knockback kicks" etc. Pointing it out once is enough. Do you really think that making multiple threads will accelerate the process ? All I'll say is it's being worked on and I'm asking you friendly to stop creating such threads as they don't contribute in helping us improve the anti-cheat, and only create arguments between players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Crushing wheels here to crush all your dreams (and ores) 💪

2024-10-25_21.25.01.png
coolzombiee wrote on Unstrafeless's profile.
Happy b-day!
llvqs wrote on Unstrafeless's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎉
Man Jojo bizzare adventure part 7 is so good.
Top Bottom