Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Hello CubeCraft and everyone else.

I come from another country (Germany) and I don't know what the word "Abstauber" is called in English. It would be nice if one of you could tell me.

I'll just try to describe the word:

So it's when, for example, you fight an opponent, defeat him, but only have 1 heart or something. Then a next player comes and kills you.

Another example:

You fight against an opponent and when he was only a heart again, another opponent comes and grabs the kill away (so he kills the opponent you fought)

Sorry, this is a Website that is probably not made for translating, but I absolutely need this word... Please don't ban me

Reactions: BicolourSine41

fazeoul

Oct 5, 2022
use ai
1719726672346.png

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Paris, France
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello CubeCraft and everyone else.

I come from another country (Germany) and I don't know what the word "Abstauber" is called in English. It would be nice if one of you could tell me.

I'll just try to describe the word:

So it's when, for example, you fight an opponent, defeat him, but only have 1 heart or something. Then a next player comes and kills you.

Another example:

You fight against an opponent and when he was only a heart again, another opponent comes and grabs the kill away (so he kills the opponent you fought)

Sorry, this is a Website that is probably not made for translating, but I absolutely need this word... Please don't ban me
Use translate.

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
For example 1: To kill a player who is low after they kill someone means to clean that person. It’s a dishonorable way to get a kill if you ask me, but everyone does it anyways lol

For example 2: If your opponent or team mate kills someone you did the most damage to, the person that did this is a kill stealer

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Yes 700 reaction score!!! Thanks to @Mr Jii Gamer to be my 700th reaction! See yah over 50 reaction score!
Forgot to say it earlier, but Happy Canada Day to my fellow Canadian Cubecrafters!! 🥳🍁🇨🇦
Reesle wrote on fishy4780's profile.
Thanks for the follow, cool member! =D
Nightmare wrote on 𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹's profile.
Thank you for following!
Top Bottom