Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
You're never too old for Cubecraft! Trust me there are older players out there, they just mostly play Java. Although it is true that many older players have quit over the years, like Salty, Youn or Story.

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow. old because we stop playing." -George Bernard Shaw.

There is a massive difference between getting older and growing older. I am happy where I was 5 years ago and I just continue that trend, as cubecraft and minecraft in general contributed to that happy place from so many years ago. I feel great right now, as if that never changed, so i will keep playing for as long as that doesn't change

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Paris, France
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm 20+ and I feel odd to play cube craft because of my age. In cube craft feel like all my friend are 11-16 year old ☠️All my friend at my age they've gone or quit it so I feel like I should stop it. But I still love to play cube craft. Anyone here 20 above like me ?
Youre never too old! (Wow inspiring, never done such stuff xD)

Reactions: RoseRozen

XPfirePlayz

May 3, 2020
California, US
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't think you could ever be too old, it is truly a game for all ages. If you love playing, why stop? Who cares what other people think, do what makes you happy! I'm 20 and I'm sure there are a lot more our age. I know for sure a lot of players on Java are older generally but Bedrock tends to have a much younger player base. If you look hard enough, you will find people.

Also, feel free to shoot me a message if you want to play sometime! :)

Reactions: RoseRozen
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on Noa Touw's profile.
Still new great member!
BicolourSine41 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Egg
Thjis wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Wowww :(
1719661493740.png
BicolourSine41 wrote on Zombiepower's profile.
hihi!
GiGaGekkies wrote on RoseRozen's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom