Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mr Jii Gamer

Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Like sg solos in a party, but it actually works, or bedwars but with more than just 1 team within party, like half party in green, half in yellow and the last left person in cyan

Just like that… so u can actually play with your party, but against eachother!!
I really didn't understand what do you mean but what i get it is you want to play against your party player in any games or smth like that?!

Reactions: BicolourSine41

marshduck11

Apr 12, 2024
The Pond
The only reason they wouldn't do this is because in eggwars solo, you could coordinate with your party to allow you to win every game to boost your stats. same with something sg solo or bedwars to2 (only 8 players so it would be easy to fill the game up). You could have all the people destroy each other's bed, and jump in the void, and to it again numerous times and just farm wins.

Noa Touw

May 10, 2024
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I really didn't understand what do you mean but what i get it is you want to play against your party player in any games or smth like that?!
Like imagine playing with your friends, for that, you need a party.
You create a party, and want to go against eachother… the only option you have is duels, because it doesn’t allow you to play with more people in your party than the team size…. You cannot play a game with others while your friend is in another team, except for 2v2 duels….

• Wow
Reactions: Mr Jii Gamer

Noa Touw

May 10, 2024
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
The only reason they wouldn't do this is because in eggwars solo, you could coordinate with your party to allow you to win every game to boost your stats. same with something sg solo or bedwars to2 (only 8 players so it would be easy to fill the game up). You could have all the people destroy each other's bed, and jump in the void, and to it again numerous times and just farm wins.
But remember; you would be banned if you did that, and else uou can just play teams… so that is not a valid statement… if you wanna play together then play with teams of 4 or 2, you cannot do against eachother tho, which is sad… parties are a way to play together, yet it keeps you from doing this

Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
That’s true, but it already is possible to play with a party in a game mode against each other, with doing the party glitch.
The result is the same but it just takes time to do it, so why not just make it also possible by going through the portal with already a full party.

Noa Touw

May 10, 2024
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
That’s true, but it already is possible to play with a party in a game mode against each other, with doing the party glitch.
The result is the same but it just takes time to do it, so why not just make it also possible by going through the portal with already a full party.
But glitches aren’t intentional and don’t always work, for example at games like bedwars where the teams are already full and sg where you can’t join afterwards… if i have to rely on a glitch while having to invite like 5 people on stream within 20 seconds before starting on controller, i dont think that would be fun, especially since its a bug and not just available, it can get patched out

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Lyriie wrote on sirpickle1966's profile.
Thank you for the follow! 🌷
sirpickle1966 wrote on SunburntWarz's profile.
Bundle idea: green bundle

new cage - Green forest and plants
new arrow trail - leaves
new trail - grass
prefixes - green, tree, recycle

pls listen to this and consider it
Reesle wrote on Austrocraft!'s profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
… and cool pfp 👍
sirpickle1966 wrote on SuperSuccubus's profile.
Bundle idea: green bundle

new cage - Green forest and plants
new arrow trail - leaves
new trail - grass
prefixes - green, tree, recycle
Anyone missing me in Discord? 💀
Top Bottom