Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow. old because we stop playing." -George Bernard Shaw.

There is a massive difference between getting older and growing older. I am happy where I was 5 years ago and I just continue that trend, as cubecraft and minecraft in general contributed to that happy place from so many years ago. I feel great right now, as if that never changed, so i will keep playing for as long as that doesn't change

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Paris, France
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm 20+ and I feel odd to play cube craft because of my age. In cube craft feel like all my friend are 11-16 year old ☠️All my friend at my age they've gone or quit it so I feel like I should stop it. But I still love to play cube craft. Anyone here 20 above like me ?
Youre never too old! (Wow inspiring, never done such stuff xD)

XPfirePlayz

May 3, 2020
California, US
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't think you could ever be too old, it is truly a game for all ages. If you love playing, why stop? Who cares what other people think, do what makes you happy! I'm 20 and I'm sure there are a lot more our age. I know for sure a lot of players on Java are older generally but Bedrock tends to have a much younger player base. If you look hard enough, you will find people.

Also, feel free to shoot me a message if you want to play sometime! :)

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
22 year old Bedrock CubeCrafter here:

There's absolutely nothing wrong with playing Minecraft after becoming an adult. I still play the game, I started playing it since I was 10 years old. I still have a friend group around my age who still play the game and this server, so you don't need to feel embarassed about it.

In fact: People in our generation (early gen z) grew up with Minecraft YouTubers who were adults themselves.

Reactions: Loskol

LoveAndMafia

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2016
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
22 year old Bedrock CubeCrafter here:

There's absolutely nothing wrong with playing Minecraft after becoming an adult. I still play the game, I started playing it since I was 10 years old. I still have a friend group around my age who still play the game and this server, so you don't need to feel embarassed about it.

In fact: People in our generation (early gen z) grew up with Minecraft YouTubers who were adults themselves.
I see their point, it is weird to play with ppl who are not above 17/18 sometimes. It's pretty difficult to find some ppl who are not that young and have the same age as u...

Reactions: SlinkyGnu05604

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
I see their point, it is weird to play with ppl who are not above 17/18 sometimes. It's pretty difficult to find some ppl who are not that young and have the same age as u...
As someone who played Minecraft for 12 years, I agree with you completely. Most players I’ve met growing up are children/teenagers and they still make the majority of players (at least on Bedrock) today

Delta6927

Oct 4, 2023
I'm 20+ and I feel odd to play cube craft because of my age. In cube craft feel like all my friend are 11-16 year old ☠️All my friend at my age they've gone or quit it so I feel like I should stop it. But I still love to play cube craft. Anyone here 20 above like me ?
There is NO such thing as getting too old for minecraft, my 46 year old dad plays cubecraft bro XD
Anyways you can never get too old destroying teams in cubecraft

• Haha
Reactions: BicolourSine41
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Finally got the Tiktok cape on Java!

2024-07-02_12.15.29.png
Yes 700 reaction score!!! Thanks to @Mr Jii Gamer to be my 700th reaction! See yah over 50 reaction score!
Forgot to say it earlier, but Happy Canada Day to my fellow Canadian Cubecrafters!! 🥳🍁🇨🇦
Reesle wrote on fishy4780's profile.
Thanks for the follow, cool member! =D
Top Bottom