Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iTz1Hamood

Sep 5, 2019
Heyyy everyone! :heart:
As most of you know, I’ve been away for the past 20 days due to my final exams.. One of the most important things as it was my last year of high school.. I wanted to take a moment to thank you all for your patience and understanding during this time and i appreciate every person who wished me luck during this while! :D
I’m really excited to share that I’m back to cc and the community and ready to dive back into everything I’ve missed!! I’ll be resuming my usual activities around the server, and to simply be the known Hamood again ^-^

I’m also thrilled to announce that I’ll be starting a new giveaway tomorrow. Sooo Stay tuned for details on what’s up for grabs, and I hope you all join in to make it as fun as possible like it used to be :D I'm sooooooo excited and
I’m looking forward to reconnecting with everyone, helping out as much as I can, and bringing back the positive vibes we’ve always shared:)

Thanks again for all your support while I was away, and let’s make the most of the exciting times again
Catch you all soon, and wishing everyone a great time! <33

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
As most of you know, I’ve been away for the past 20 days due to my final exams.. One of the most important things as it was my last year of high school.. I wanted to take a moment to thank you all for your patience and understanding during this time and i appreciate every person who wished me luck during this while! :D
I’m really excited to share that I’m back to cc and the community and ready to dive back into everything I’ve missed!! I’ll be resuming my usual activities around the server, and to simply be the known Hamood again ^-^

I’m also thrilled to announce that I’ll be starting a new giveaway tomorrow. Sooo Stay tuned for details on what’s up for grabs, and I hope you all join in to make it as fun as possible like it used to be :D I'm sooooooo excited and
I’m looking forward to reconnecting with everyone, helping out as much as I can, and bringing back the positive vibes we’ve always shared:)

Thanks again for all your support while I was away, and let’s make the most of the exciting times again
Welcome back! Congrats on completing highschool!

• Heart
Reactions: iTz1Hamood

Mr Jii Gamer

Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

Congratulations and welcome back ✨🤍

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Up there!
Pronouns
He/Him

Hope you graduated 🎓! I'm exited for the giveaway!

Reactions: Lxk5z
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

YeoXuHang wrote on Flxen's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Flxen wrote on YeoXuHang's profile.
Ty for the follow!
-Do you have pictures with your friends Alex?
-No
-So, what photos do you keep then?

hope.PNG
Finally the new dragon releases tomorrow I can’t wait to see what the price is (hoping less than a rank, but I am sure that’s it’s the same price as a rank or more)
Here's another prediction: I think that Halloween Event 2024 will be in testing sometime next week
Top Bottom