Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lxk5z

Novice Member
May 16, 2024
the Backrooms
gratis-5188241.webadorsite.com
Pronouns
He/Him
For your information: I donā€™t hacking.

Here you can see a mega practical bug. And btw:
"4 Blƶcke platziert" means
4 blocks placed in English.
1B968E3C-8D37-4AFD-B45B-DFAF64C715CC.gif

For your information: I donā€™t hacking.

Here you can see a mega practical bug. And btw:
"4 Blƶcke platziert" means
4 blocks placed in English.
View attachment 230668
Mojang has changed the game mechanics in 1.20.81.
They extended the reach, but the blocks donā€™t get highlighted at that new range.
What makes when standing vertically on 4 blocks high and crouching now able to reach the ground and place blocks.
Also on (some) older versions you can now sometimes place stacks of 4 vertically, but strangely enough that is not consistent.

Iā€™ve already reached out to MC to ask why this was changed, but I got multiple answers.
One person mentioned it is probably a bug, as it is nowhere noted in the changelog and will likely be changed back soon.
However, another person said that they have indeed extended the reach now and that this is the new normal now. (what is imo a bit weird why they would change smt this big without any announcement or mention in the changelog).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: Reesle and Lxk5z

Lxk5z

Novice Member
May 16, 2024
the Backrooms
gratis-5188241.webadorsite.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Mojang has changed the game mechanics in 1.20.81.
They extended the reach, but the blocks donā€™t get highlighted at that new range.
What makes when standing vertically on 4 blocks high and crouching now able to reach the ground and place blocks.
Also on (some) older versions you can now sometimes place stacks of 4 vertically, but strangely enough that is not consistent.

Iā€™ve already reached out to MC to ask why this was changed, but I got multiple answers.
One person mentioned it is probably a bug, as it is nowhere noted in the changelog and will likely be changed back soon.
However, another person said that they have indeed extended the reach now and that this is the new normal now. (what is imo a bit weird why they would change smt this big without any announcement or mention in the changelog).
Ok thank You

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This new podium in the beta games lobby looks interesting...
It may be that the old Java lobby leaderboards are coming back? šŸ‘€

Captura de pantalla 2024-09-27 164108.png
!notcitingdow wrote on valentinoboo's profile.
Welcome to the Cubecraft forums!!!!
Deepslate3D wrote on TheMrRevZ's profile.
what's ur favorite bisector in the alphabet? mine is 14
New screenshot posted on the Halloween Event's notion page today!
1727457670116.png
BicolourSine41 wrote on CheatersDontWin's profile.
Good username
Top Bottom