Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see this implemented

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 11, 2021
FFA is fun but it would be so much better if you could build little forts and place blocks to get places. I know this would be a little laggier but you could just shrink the number of players in each game.
(I realize this is a bad idea. I would close it but I don't know how)

Last edited:

Dudu

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2019
Please no, that would ruin FFA like said before, i can already see people digging up the spawns until the void so everyone dies, and making a "safezone" doesn't help because people would just dig arround that, it would only be effective it the safezone covered like a 10 block radius from every spawn point, which would make half the map impossible to build on. Giving blocks so people could get out of the spawn if it was dug arround doesn't help either because spawn would be such a small space that people would stand there to spawn kill with a kb sword to the void for sure. Hard no for me, still added a poll to see what the feeling was, tho it seems like most people don't want it

Reactions: RelatedNoobs

maxlol200

Novice Member
Nov 29, 2020
I like this idea, but this should be a different gamemode. Instead they could add some chest for some loot, that refills like every 5 minutes or something like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Exterminating cheaters...
Reesle wrote on redj101's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Reesle wrote on UBRE's profile.
Happy Birthday!
I didn't really feel like making a whole thread to ask this, but does people get notification if I edit older threads/commends?
Top Bottom