Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on SkyWars, try to stay on topic!

andreeeez

Aug 13, 2024
México
Pronouns
He/Him
(ENGLISH)
Improve the matchmaking of PC players with mobile players, it's a disadvantage to have to deal with PC players being on mobile, thanks.

(ESPAÑOL)
 Mejorar el emparejamiento de jugadores de PC con jugadores móviles, es una desventaja tener que lidiar con jugadores de PC que están en el móvil, gracias.

Reactions: coolzombiee

hoppyfrog28_

Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
Often, CubeCraft queueing will recognize that you are on a mobile device and put you in a game with mostly only mobile players. If you are experiencing an unusual amount of PC players, check in your CubeCraft settings to make sure that "Challenge Queue" is turned off. This setting places you in games with more PC players if it is turned on.

Welcome to the forums and happy first post!

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Up there!
Pronouns
He/Him
(ENGLISH)
Improve the matchmaking of PC players with mobile players, it's a disadvantage to have to deal with PC players being on mobile, thanks.

(ESPAÑOL)
 Mejorar el emparejamiento de jugadores de PC con jugadores móviles, es una desventaja tener que lidiar con jugadores de PC que están en el móvil, gracias.
Not really, if you are mobile just learn crosshair ans on mobile you actually have many CPS. And pc players are not Always so OP, but there may be some that are good.

danis3clipse

Aug 8, 2024
Often, CubeCraft queueing will recognize that you are on a mobile device and put you in a game with mostly only mobile players. If you are experiencing an unusual amount of PC players, check in your CubeCraft settings to make sure that "Challenge Queue" is turned off. This setting places you in games with more PC players if it is turned on.

Granted that most pc players are runnning a smooth 60-240 fps playing kbm, this means most touchscreen players have no chance AT ALL. Input delay is (usually) lower on a kbm connected to a pc than touchscreen. Pc kbm is easier to learn than controller/touchscreen or even kbm on mobile (bluetooth). Timing is easier as a result.

So in conclusion an average pc player who plays 120hz and has been playing for 2 years should BODY the vast majority of mobile players.

adrian525pl

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2023
Germany
Pronouns
He/Him
blud 90% of pc players are no lifers that reek of sweat
As a PC player: its probably more than that. Realistically your chances of finding a pc player who is not a no life are lower than those of getting struck by lighting and gaining superpowers from that.

• Haha
Reactions: Xi :3

andreeeez

Aug 13, 2024
México
Pronouns
He/Him

I know, I didn't know about that, but maybe for a moment it only matches me in a game with mobile, but after another game, it matches me again with PC players, making the game easy for me to lose and I lose the game, several people also complain about this, although the matchmaking system is good, it makes my life impossible, I also connected a keyboard and a mouse and then it pairs me with my type of device, but then it also pairs me with pure PC players, I understand, I understand that since I connected a keyboard and mouse, cubecraft will think I'm a PC user, but also if I play on Keyboard and Mouse I lose, even if I know how to make good combos and give about 9 cps, that's a big little problem, I hope cubecraft will solve this problem for me soon, as it's impossible to play, at least for me and mobile players, thanks.

Aug 15, 2023
(ENGLISH)

(ESPAÑOL)
There's no disadvantage on mobile when it comes to PvP. You have the same reach, attack speed, etc. It's harder to become good at mobile. You'll need to learn hitselecting, jump resetting and bridging. But if you've mastered this stuff you are as good as a pc player.

hoppyfrog28_

Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
There's no disadvantage on mobile when it comes to PvP. You have the same reach, attack speed, etc. It's harder to become good at mobile. You'll need to learn hitselecting, jump resetting and bridging. But if you've mastered this stuff you are as good as a pc player.
This is true. Technically, mobile has no direct disadvantages. But it is much harder than PC. PC players are typically better because it doesn't take as much time to get good at PvP.

So while there aren't many things on PC that aren't possible on mobile (at least PvP wise), mobile is still much harder, which is the reason for their suggestion.

adrian525pl

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2023
Germany
Pronouns
He/Him
Being on mobile is a disadvantage. It plays different and is much harder to learn than PC.

Mobile players have to put in more time and more effort to do some of the things PC players can do extremely easily.

Aug 15, 2023
Being on mobile is a disadvantage. It plays different and is much harder to learn than PC.

Mobile players have to put in more time and more effort to do some of the things PC players can do extremely easily.
Then do that. You won't learn by only fighting other mobile players. I don't know if cubecraft already has skill based match making. But they should make it more friendly to mobile players so that they have more time to practice basic techniques before fighting pc players. This is better for them too as they get more challenging fights.

adrian525pl

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2023
Germany
Pronouns
He/Him
Then do that.
Not everyone can dedicate that much time, and not everyone wants to dedicate that much time, and people shouldn't have to dedicate that much time.

But they should make it more friendly to mobile players so that they have more time to practice basic techniques before fighting pc players.
No, the game has to be equally fun for both platforms, and equally hard for both. Mobile players shouldn't receive extra time to learn, they should not require more of it than other players in the first place. Either that, or they should be placed in an environment where such things don't matter (such as simply separating mobile players from other platforms).

Players also shouldn't have to "practice" to just be able to play. All a player should ever be required to do to reach at least an average level is the ability to improve passively from just joining normal games and playing them, without any practice, without looking up tutorials, etc.

The only time you should ever be required to practice is if you want to play on a very high level.

So the way to solve this is to either separate them so this way it doesn't matter what platform you're on or nerf PC so bad that mobile players are not at a disadvantage and because the second option would ruin the game for a lot of players AND would be extremely hard to do well in the first place, the best option is just separating them.

This is better for them too as they get more challenging fights.
That's not necessarily a good thing, especially given how casual most of cubecrafts playerbase, on PC or any other platform, is.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

dream81501 wrote on Dreamer's profile.
Merry Chrismas 🤣
ananas_time wrote on Blom's profile.
when are you reviewing records Mr.Blom
ananas_time wrote on Dreamer's profile.
1726678954748.png
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
AND YOU USE HACKS TOO
Reesle wrote on calvinhrn45's profile.
Hello again Calvin! I believe I have the link to the summer bundle 2020. DM me if you’d like me to send it.
maybe Top1 ?
owner UFC clan
<3
Top Bottom