Do you agree that this should be added?

• Yes!

Votes: 22 91.7%
  • No...

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 491790

Nice idea, though not sure if games will take too long to fill up with the selecting teams, randomness is kinda what keeps games consistently open and quickly filling up.

Reactions: Maaarijn

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Bad idea I will often get the big maps like teapsrty Aztec orc.i like getting the 2 man maps, I think there are less people wanting to play a 3 player map than a 2 man map more players want to play 2 man map than let's say Aztec. I like the system how it is right now. Better suggestion remove the map selection system and bring back the signs. I don't really see what's wrong with this system tho just wait if you change it now people won't be happy that there will be less 2 player maps not everyone can be happy.
I only suggested to make sure there always is a map available for every amount of players. What's the problem with that? There will still be maps for teams of 2, but now there sometimes are 4 available maps of 2 without players joining them, while there are no maps for teams of 3 while people are waiting for them. When I'm playing with friends I'd prefer to play with only us in a team so I won't join a map with bigger or smaller teams.

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
I only suggested to make sure there always is a map available for every amount of players. What's the problem with that? There will still be maps for teams of 2, but now there sometimes are 4 available maps of 2 without players joining them, while there are no maps for teams of 3 while people are waiting for them. When I'm playing with friends I'd prefer to play with only us in a team so I won't join a map with bigger or smaller teams.
The problem is I will get more of these big maps less people want to play since they will come for the stone ranks since they get a random map. You can just wait with your 3 man party till a map available less people want to play teams of 3 less maps should be available. If there is always every map available we stone ranks will have to wait longer for the maps more people like

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
www.youtube.com
The problem is I will get more of these big maps less people want to play since they will come for the stone ranks since they get a random map. You can just wait with your 3 man party till a map available less people want to play teams of 3 less maps should be available. If there is always every map available we stone ranks will have to wait longer for the maps more people like
Yes right, stone rankers can't choose. Didn't think about that.

However, I also suggested to make it possible to choose for how big teams you want to play with (Teams of 2, teams of 3, and so on.
Preferably also make a way to select which mode you're playing;
For instance: you can select that you're playing teams of 3 so that if you press play again you get put in another game of teams of 3.

If they give stone ranks the permission to choose this that problem will be fixed. I think it's pretty fair to give them this perk, as they already had this when the signs were still there. Give iron+ the ability to right click this to select an individual map. (like the armour stand that used to be in the old lobbies)

Reactions: Levi_the_pro

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
www.youtube.com
Thanks for the feedback, I changed the thread a little and added a preview of how I think it should look.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Lord of Ducks wrote on pleasedharch's profile.
please stop bumping old threads, "Fire bundle + Maps!" "Kaiju V mecha packs + Maps! etc...
BicolourSine41 wrote on Hqteful's profile.
Hallo, hoi, dag
News: Lightning Epic Kill Effect has released today! I wanted lightning kill effect to be added to the server for so long and it's finally here!
1729186240375.png
As the perfect birthday present, I was able to buy my last two missing books of Spice and Wolf! I've waited soo long for them ♥️

1729163965760.jpeg
Top Bottom