Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Snigdo69Zerus

Feb 10, 2024
Bangladesh
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello,

Sometimes, new or less-skilled players are paired against highly skilled opponents, which can be frustrating. A more balanced matchmaking system would ensure that players face opponents of similar skill levels.

• Disagree
Reactions: caraMel

caraMel

Aug 7, 2022
England
Pronouns
She/Her
This sort of thing has been discussed a fair bit before (e.g. https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/i...nking-system-in-cubecraft.369355/post-1612879).
I agree with the majority of past comments: such a system wouldn't really suit the casual atmosphere of Cube. Also, it would probably increase the amount of toxicity present in the community, which isn't exactly desirable.

As the majority of the playerbase is rather casual, I don't believe newer players get "paired against highly skilled opponents" often enough for it to really be a worry. I think it would be even less welcoming to join and be faced with a ranking system, of sorts, of which they are at the bottom.

And, as mentioned by Luca in the post linked above, there are other ways of playing the games more competitively, such as scrims or the upcoming CubeCraft League (it is a current project listed on the public update board!).

Reactions: ItzJuan and S4nne
Members Online

Latest profile posts

10 EUR... for this? Oh boy 😔

1729245754252.png
A..111I wrote on totoloji's profile.
Capitan wrote on cristian2259's profile.
peponcio
Lord of Ducks wrote on pleasedharch's profile.
please stop bumping old threads, "Fire bundle + Maps!" "Kaiju V mecha packs + Maps! etc...
BicolourSine41 wrote on Hqteful's profile.
Hallo, hoi, dag
Top Bottom