Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Have your teamates ever acted like bots or cross teamed ?

• Total voters

scalyscar

Aug 4, 2024
Hmmmm it happened to me many times when I play cubecraft ,sometimes my teamates(and opponents also)don't feel right they don't behave like real. Its hard to find people who talk in chat and most people and most who talk in chat are those who have ranks. Also there are some glitches in blockwars where u can mine the flag block and it doesn't reslawns.

adrian525pl

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2023
Germany
Pronouns
He/Him
Based on this post existing I assume you are new to blockwars.

And for the sake of your sanity I recommend you avoid it for as long as you've not grown attached to it.

I am not joking btw.

Bugs are very common and tend to take very long to fix while most of them are also known by the devs and/or staff. Not to mention that even if they get fixed, they often come back at some point later, usually just after the next update (tends to happen a lot after both: server updates AND minecraft updates)

People not talking it pretty much the norm. And when people talk, its usually in foreign languages only 4 people in the lobby know or only to people that they are somewhat familiar with.

And most random teammates you will have will be useless. Not even just because that's the normal "random teammate" experience in online gaming, but simply because blockwars tends to attract a lot of such people.

Teammates normally don't act like "bots" though.

There is also a good amount of trolls, especially in giga blockwars, and the moderation is not very good at dealing with them.

For example: there is a guy who I made several posts and forum reports on. And after a year he is not banned, though he was close, but someone on the appeals team decided he is worthy of being unbanned despite his list of offenses including notorious and repeated trolling, teamkilling, and staff witnessed use of cheats.

I am also not sure what you mean by "mine the flag block". You mean that you tried mining the blocks the flag is standing on?

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Up there!
Pronouns
He/Him
Hmmmm it happened to me many times when I play cubecraft ,sometimes my teamates(and opponents also)don't feel right they don't behave like real. Its hard to find people who talk in chat and most people and most who talk in chat are those who have ranks. Also there are some glitches in blockwars where u can mine the flag block and it doesn't reslawns.
Those are just level 1 people that join a random game and we as way better players them make them wins and they played the "wrong" way and then think that you win this way.

Reactions: adrian525pl

A_Nerdian

Aug 20, 2024
Its happening to me in bridge too but not really the same in skywars I think the main reason for this is cause this is one of the games where when you die you can respond and you dont have to do a lot of pvp cause other games people just rage quit cause they dont win.

Reactions: BicolourSine41

Haken6243

Mar 19, 2023
Germany
Pronouns
He/Him
I personally have the experience that players don’t behave like real players would. Many of them could be (as already said) just players without much experience with the game.
Its hard to find people who talk in chat and most people and most who talk in chat are those who have ranks.
For the chat situation: I think that many people are just unable to or don’t want to use the chat because it’s just difficult for them to do so. It’s not as easy on a console or a mobile device to write a message as it is for pc players.
I have seen players that don't write anything in chat but react to things I write in there.

I can primarily only speak for Eggwars but I think that also applies to Blockwars...

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Unicorn & pegasus buddies anyone??? 🦄
Another overpriced bundle.... I get it that its multiple varients and animated but come on... £10 is way too much
BicolourSine41 wrote on Beth's profile.
Good job!
NADER KANAAN wrote on Pro Gamer672's profile.
Thx for the follow 😊😅
Top Bottom