Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dreamer

Forum Expert
Dec 3, 2016
Antwerp - Belgium
Alright my initial praise has to be altered a little bit, found out its paid, and expensive even.
Why not make it free based on level or amount of wins? Bedrock needs some more free cosmetics tbh, I constantly hear people being sick about all the money they have to pay for everything

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
Pronouns
He/Him
All of you have been deceived!!! I've opened my eyes and learned the truth, this kill effect was shown over 3 years ago by Story in This thread! This isn't new content, it's just old unreleased content with a new label on it.
Well it is technically new to us

If a dev/designer was paid to make the content 3 years ago, I don't see a problem with them getting that money back and making profit on the content, even if it is 3 years later

The price on the other hand is rather questionable

endertom100

Novice Member
May 12, 2024
Illinois, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
This is actually really cool! i’m very excited to see this and i’m very interested to see what we’ll see in the future with this!!!

qb6i5

May 22, 2024
Turkey
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello Bedrock CubeCrafters!

Today, we're here to share some exciting news and show off our latest cosmetic offer! - Read below for more information.

❓ What is Epic Loot?!

With Epic Loot, we want to introduce new variations of existing Loot Types. Myself and the rest of the Content Team love developing exciting and innovative stuff, and this will allow us to be a bit more ✨ E X P E R I M E N T A L ✨!
Such loot items might include new behaviours, unique visuals, special effects, custom sounds, and just being way more EPIC overall! ⚡

💥 Epic Kill Effect - Shatter!

So let's start off with the first Epic cosmetic - The Shatter Kill Effect. Every time you kill a player whilst it's equipped, their body will shatter into 6 pieces! - We've also added in an extra 100 VXP into this purchase - Now available to purchase on our Bedrock server store, also visible in the centre of all our hubs.

Shatter Kill Effect
Its really too good thks cubecraft

Mimoune xb

Apr 26, 2023
France 🇨🇵
Pronouns
He/Him

Today, we're here to share some exciting news and show off our latest cosmetic offer! - Read below for more information.

❓ What is Epic Loot?!

With Epic Loot, we want to introduce new variations of existing Loot Types. Myself and the rest of the Content Team love developing exciting and innovative stuff, and this will allow us to be a bit more ✨ E X P E R I M E N T A L ✨!
Such loot items might include new behaviours, unique visuals, special effects, custom sounds, and just being way more EPIC overall! ⚡

So let's start off with the first Epic cosmetic - The Shatter Kill Effect. Every time you kill a player whilst it's equipped, their body will shatter into 6 pieces! - We've also added in an extra 100 VXP into this purchase - Now available to purchase on our Bedrock server store, also visible in the centre of all our hubs.

Shatter Kill Effect
Bring back the old kill effect!

D

Deleted member 592315

❓ What is Epic Loot?!

Shatter Kill Effect
Imagine killing the player with tnt 🎆

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
Pronouns
He/She/They
when they said epic kill effects I'm expecting something like these:

not this:

pretty mid effect for 900 minecoins, the only redeeming quality is the vxp it comes with but i see no reason for buying if you're buying for a good looking kill effect or if you're vip level 30
quoted from my reply to sapphire's post

like, congrats for making a kill effect supposedly better and rarer than the existing ones yet it looks somehow worse, i guess?

Last edited:

sirpickle1966

Jun 16, 2024
England
Pronouns
He/Him

❓ What is Epic Loot?!

Shatter Kill Effect
Just bought it it’s very good

Last edited:

sirpickle1966

Jun 16, 2024
England
Pronouns
He/Him

❓ What is Epic Loot?!

Shatter Kill Effect
its a good idea and do u know when the next one is coming out

coolzombiee

Jun 20, 2024
Why would you spend 900 minecoins on a effect that just makes your enemy die differently I think it’s just over the top selling this, but it is just my opinion.

coolzombiee

Jun 20, 2024

❓ What is Epic Loot?!

Shatter Kill Effect
Wait hold up “Custom Sounds”? Who even would listen for sounds anyways (P.S. if you do make custom sounds they would only sell for 160 minecoins)

cldash

Aug 24, 2023
Romania
Pronouns
He/Him

❓ What is Epic Loot?!

Shatter Kill Effect
The kill effect looks really sick, but in my opinian, is also very expensive...

foxy7976

Jun 29, 2024
Pronouns
He/Him
I would absolutely love more creative things like this. It makes Cube Craft way more unique than other servers!

Reactions: Reesle
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on L1kii's profile.
Why did you not join finny's party?
TDF Fact stage 5-
Winner: Mark Cavendish!!!!!!
Mark Cavendish finally reached his biggest goal ever after 2 years of trying, in a chaotic sprint cause of a crash he was truly the best!
Fact: Mark Cavendish got his 35th Tour de France stage win, with that he finally overtook Eddy Merckx (Known as the best cyclist ever).
WorriedSkate940 wrote on L1kii's profile.
BestLiki12 👀
Top Bottom