Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ditsjohann

Feb 3, 2017
So i used to be a [edited] and just hack on eggwars and such.
Well i dont know if i can proof i've changed but,
The day i got banned what was 1 jan.
I used alot of hacking and cause i cant really appeal anymore there isnt really a unban is there?
I hope a moderator/admin could react so we can maybe figure this out together?

Last edited by a moderator:

LEO_KILLER_01

Nov 30, 2016
The Gym
So i used to be a [edited] and just hack on eggwars and such.
Well i dont know if i can proof i've changed but,
The day i got banned what was 1 jan.
I used alot of hacking and cause i cant really appeal anymore there isnt really a unban is there?
I hope a moderator/admin could react so we can maybe figure this out together?
If you can appeal anymore what you can do is contact the moderator who banned you and ask for a unban if he says no that will be his final decision, whats your ign, and you can contact him with this link: https://discord.gg/cubecraft

Reactions: ToastO_O

Katie Howe

Apr 11, 2017
Yep i've been down that root, i used to hack and i got banned permanantly buttt i got unbanned since i private messaged a mod and they was super nice about it, i explained how i'd changed (and i 100% have) and that mod was amazing so pm a member of staff

Katie Howe

Apr 11, 2017
If you were actually hacking, then I wouldn't get your hopes up of being unbanned tbh.

Theres chances, but making excuses wont help, you have to be honest, i had to wait 3 months before i was unbanned so, how long are you banned for

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
(Guessing you're Dutch based on your username) wat is je gebruikersnaam op minecraft?

Mijn minecraft username is Johannn_
Je bent geband door de moderator @zDutchie. Het beste wat je kan doen is waarschijnlijk een conversatie met zDutchie starten op: https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=zDutchie, uit te leggen dat je verandert bent en heel netjes vragen om nog één laatste kans.
Je kan ook contact met zDutchie opnemen via de officiële Cubecraft Discord: https://discord.gg/cubecraft en het daar uitleggen.
zDutchie discord tag: #6701

Ik hoop dat dit geholpen heeft!
Je kan altijd een conversatie met mij starten als je nog vragen hebt!
Ik wens je veel succes!:)

ditsjohann

Feb 3, 2017
You've used illegal modifications 3! times. Clearly you didn't learn from your mistakes back then.
Please give me a good reason why I should unban you.
Cause i really have changed. And since i cant really proof how. i'd like to apologize for my hacking, I know i used to hack but I really have changed i dont use it anymore and i'll never will again!!

ditsjohann

Feb 3, 2017
You've used illegal modifications 3! times. Clearly you didn't learn from your mistakes back then.
Please give me a good reason why I should unban you.
Maybe i can proof you with this? They are video's of me catching hackers on hypixel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I would love to see chain armor cone back in eggwars too with the new update
NEWS: CubeCraft League has been blocked. The reason for the block is due to the OG EggWars Update!
1729275260344.png
lorilambthecoolgamer wrote on ytr9640's profile.
Welcome to the forums bro! :)
CrystalLegend01 wrote on totoloji's profile.
Hey welcome to the CubeCraft Forums!
Top Bottom