Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mappoe

Novice Member
Apr 8, 2023
Asia
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Just a lil heads up: im pretty much new to cc java so feel free to correct me if im wrong. :D

recently when i joined cc java, i was informed by a message that theres a chest hidden in lobby. now, the lobby's actually huge and its not very easy to find a single chest, so i have a suggestion to make this easier.
instead of having to search the entire lobby, if we click on the message that tells us theres a chest hidden in lobby, we should be given a hint/clue, which leads us to another clue, and so on. this will make it much faster to find that chest and get the contents of the chest.
ofc i understand that the cc team has more prioritized updates for both java and bedrock, so this can wait. but someday i hope to see it implemented.

ty for reading

UncleSpect

Forum Expert
Oct 16, 2019
Turkey ❤️🤍
Pronouns
He/Him
Just a lil heads up: im pretty much new to cc java so feel free to correct me if im wrong. :D

recently when i joined cc java, i was informed by a message that theres a chest hidden in lobby. now, the lobby's actually huge and its not very easy to find a single chest, so i have a suggestion to make this easier.
instead of having to search the entire lobby, if we click on the message that tells us theres a chest hidden in lobby, we should be given a hint/clue, which leads us to another clue, and so on. this will make it much faster to find that chest and get the contents of the chest.
ofc i understand that the cc team has more prioritized updates for both java and bedrock, so this can wait. but someday i hope to see it implemented.

ty for reading
Before reading your suggestion, I thought it was related to the cubecraft lobby change, but it was different. But I still agree. We need it for cubelet and points

Reactions: Mappoe

Daanfkyy

Sep 6, 2017
The Netherlands
I used to wish this as well back in the day! Hopefully something like this will happen, but I'd honestly think it won't, because usually the rewards are pretty good. But hey, I was happy it's still a thing, that's something! xD

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I do agree with you the chests are currently impossible to find. The lobby is huge and the spots selected for the chests are quite well hidden. I do not agree with your suggestion of making hints however.

For the hints thing to work, you will need a set amount of spots in the lobby that support these hints. This means that for people that have the /fly ability unlocked, they can just scour out these spots instead of following the hints, making it very unfair for those who don't.

In addition, you need a team on making these hints, as they can't be too obvious, but also need to lead somewhere. I don't think this is worth it to put in that much effort. A better solution in my opinion would be to either make the chests more visible, better taunts from the chest or make the area where the chests could be smaller, so they are easier to find for everyone!

Mappoe

Novice Member
Apr 8, 2023
Asia
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I do agree with you the chests are currently impossible to find. The lobby is huge and the spots selected for the chests are quite well hidden. I do not agree with your suggestion of making hints however.

For the hints thing to work, you will need a set amount of spots in the lobby that support these hints. This means that for people that have the /fly ability unlocked, they can just scour out these spots instead of following the hints, making it very unfair for those who don't.

In addition, you need a team on making these hints, as they can't be too obvious, but also need to lead somewhere. I don't think this is worth it to put in that much effort. A better solution in my opinion would be to either make the chests more visible, better taunts from the chest or make the area where the chests could be smaller, so they are easier to find for everyone!
that works too! didnt really thing of it :D

Reactions: Blom

Daanfkyy

Sep 6, 2017
The Netherlands
better taunts from the chest

Thought about this as well! I was thinking like maybe a sound every 30secs/1 minute or so, only hearable when you're in a certain distance from it, making it somewhat easier to find. Heck, it's just an idea, and if we dig deeper into this it would probably go on for hours🤣

Either way, I just hope we get at least something, some day

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
There’s probably way to many set up to do this. The locations also slightly change with seasonal lobbies. Implementing this would hence be quite hard. I believe it would be best to make the locations more noticeable. When looking for the chest I notice myself looking in the most weird of places and not actually appreciate the map/lobby builds. I believe the chest should be found on the side of the roads instead of a chest in an alleyway or beach where nobody walks.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on UBRE's profile.
Happy Birthday!
I didn't really feel like making a whole thread to ask this, but does people get notification if I edit older threads/commends?
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Thjis's profile.
pro
Eli
Remember, don't judge people by their worst moments, judge them by their best!
This new podium in the beta games lobby looks interesting...
It may be that the old Java lobby leaderboards are coming back? 👀

Captura de pantalla 2024-09-27 164108.png
Top Bottom