Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Feb 12, 2022
Hello everyone,
I was wondering if there are any job openings for the bedrock network. I recently noticed when you click on the "Joining Team Cubecraft" forum it shows the last update to the page being over a year ago during April of 2023. In this forum it allows you to see different job openings for team Cubecraft. Since the last update to this was a year ago are they still looking for new candidates and have just forgotten about this forum? I have always wanted to join the Cubecraft team as I see many hackers ruining the fun while the /sr command isn't working well. I have many ideas I think could benefit Cubecraft making it an even better experience then it already is. If anyone knows of another way to get a job on Cubecraft bedrock or knows any information about the weird forum, please tell me. -King Jack

P.S. Enclosed are screenshots of the forum I was talking about.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-07-10 011912.png
    Screenshot 2024-07-10 011912.png
    70.5 KB · Views: 40
  • Screenshot 2024-07-10 012029.png
    Screenshot 2024-07-10 012029.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 40

Lyriie

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
UK
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello everyone,
I was wondering if there are any job openings for the bedrock network. I recently noticed when you click on the "Joining Team Cubecraft" forum it shows the last update to the page being over a year ago during April of 2023. In this forum it allows you to see different job openings for team Cubecraft. Since the last update to this was a year ago are they still looking for new candidates and have just forgotten about this forum? I have always wanted to join the Cubecraft team as I see many hackers ruining the fun while the /sr command isn't working well. I have many ideas I think could benefit Cubecraft making it an even better experience then it already is. If anyone knows of another way to get a job on Cubecraft bedrock or knows any information about the weird forum, please tell me. -King Jack

P.S. Enclosed are screenshots of the forum I was talking about.
If catching cheaters is what you're interested in, you'll want to apply for helper, which is a voluntary position, not a job. If you are accepted and complete the training stage you'll become a moderator. Moderators deal with rulebreakers and also support the community.

To my knowledge, the jobs site is still maintained and hasn't been forgotten about. There just haven't been any opportunities for paid positions lately.

Feb 12, 2022
If catching cheaters is what you're interested in, you'll want to apply for helper, which is a voluntary position, not a job. If you are accepted and complete the training stage you'll become a moderator. Moderators deal with rulebreakers and also support the community.

To my knowledge, the jobs site is still maintained and hasn't been forgotten about. There just haven't been any opportunities for paid positions lately.
Ok, Thank you

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Sad_ wrote on cristian2259's profile.
can u see my avatar GIF or just simple photo 🙂
this is 100% real and verified by real scientists
FB_IMG_1724072607535.jpg
Reesle wrote on Dai_Matsumoto's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Hoshi wrote on Dai_Matsumoto's profile.
Happy birthday Dai!!! 🍰 We all miss you
Flxen wrote on Dai_Matsumoto's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom