Would you like this added?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hello there!

I would like to suggest another role for the staff team, which by the title you can see is a Junior Helper. Junior helpers is a role for people who had never been a staff before, but wants his/her first staff experience to be on cube craft.

How it works

If the Applicant is successful on applying for junior helper, He/she will get the same benefits as a diamond rank, Instead of an obsidian rank ( which helpers get ). However, Junior helpers cannot kick,Mute or ban anyone. They will still have to report it. They will get 1-2 months to get used to whats it like being a staff at cube craft before getting promoted to helper, then to a Moderator. They will have green coloured name in chat, with :JUNIOR HELPER: next to their minecraft name.

Junior helpers will be monitored and random by other staff members. So they will always have try their best at cube craft.

If He/she did not do such a good job at Junior helper, then he will not be promoted to a proper staff member, if its serious He's given a warning and a last chance or even being asked to leaved the staff team if its that serious.

It's only my suggestion, so it may not be that good. Tell me what you guys think!

-Godzley_Playz

Reactions: Jeff_Bllkth

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Nice suggestion! But there's one thing. If someone with Emerald or Obsidian rank becomes Jr Helper, will they lose their privileges?

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Nice suggestion! But there's one thing. If someone with Emerald or Obsidian rank becomes Jr Helper, will they lose their privileges?
No, they will not ( Only for the people who didn't have a rank in the first place )
Thanks for reading!

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
To be honest.
There should be more roles in-game.
Then we could see who's in charge and stuff. Like Head Admin, Head Builder, Head Developer, Jr. Builder or Trial.
I know who these people are but most of them just get the tag [Builder][Developer] [Admin] and that's it. While new players don't have a clue.
Trials is simply the people who got their application accepted but didn't do the Interview yet. (Well that's how I call them atleast) <- is personal stuff not suggesting.

Anyway,
I don't think there should be a Jr. Helper, believe me getting your application accepted on Cubecraft isn't hard if you write it professionally.

Reactions: Troublesomee

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Don't like this.

I can confirm that it's totally possible to get helper on Cubecraft without, I have never been a staff member on any other server and.. somehow made it.

Other that not being able to kick/obsidian rank perks it's exactly the same as a 'normal' helper.

Thanks for your opinion. The point of junior helper is kinda like a Trial, they don't get much but experience until they get promoted.

-Godzley_Playz

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
The point of junior helper is kinda like a Trial, they don't get much but experience until they get promoted.
I think the being a member already gives you the time to prove yourself, so you could see that period as your trial.
Also the step from member to helper shouldn't be that big when you're already taking supporting Cubecraft serious.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I think the being a member already gives you the time to prove yourself, so you could see that period as your trial.
Also the step from member to helper shouldn't be that big when you're already taking supporting Cubecraft serious.

Ah,thanks for your opinion.

Reactions: skifby

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
He/she will get the same benefits as a diamond rank, Instead of an obsidian rank ( which helpers get ). However, Junior helpers cannot kick,Mute or ban anyone. They will still have to report it.
So what's the point? Everyone does that anyways.
Hey guys free Junior Helper ranks

I don't like this, I fell that a lot of people would abuse this and flex.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
If junior helpers can't kick, ban or mute, what's the point of it? It's exactly the same as being member.

Reactions: skifby

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
I think it would be quite a pointless addition to the staff team. Other then the staff tag, there's nothing that differentiates them to other players.
Just imagine you're in a game of eggwars, people seen you in the lobby with the staff tag. A fly hacker starts doing the rounds on everyone's eggs. So everyone starts calling him out and asking the staff member to deal with him.
Staff member can't do nothing about it and players will just think it's a joke role.
The helper role is already used as a stepping stone into becoming a permanent staff member. They are already being judged on their performance and given assistance in the role.

Tldr: No difference from normal players and too similar to helper role which is already used to see if someone has what it takes to be staff.

Reactions: Marieke2001

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
If junior helpers can't kick, ban or mute, what's the point of it? It's exactly the same as being member.

They could mute people on forums, its just for people who don't have any experience in staff ETC and wants to get a small role in staff

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
They could mute people on forums, its just for people who don't have any experience in staff ETC and wants to get a small role in staff
No one can mute people on the forums.
Staff can only lock threads, edit messages or remove messages entirely if they see that the message is breaking a rule.
If someone doesn't follow the rules, he/she gets forum banned.
So this rank wouldn't really add something.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
No one can mute people on the forums.
Staff can only lock threads, edit messages or remove messages entirely if they see that the message is breaking a rule.
If someone doesn't follow the rules, he/she gets forum banned.
So this rank wouldn't really add something.
It's only my suggestion... after hearing you guys, I now know :)

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Ive never had any experience in staff, yet i dont need the JR.HELPER rank.
Why get a small role when you could apply for regular helper instead?

And plus, it isnt really a small role because you said that you can be promoted to Helper, and Mod.

I really dont see why this is needed.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

lorilambthecoolgamer wrote on Unstrafeless's profile.
ITS UR BDAY YOOO
Kovu wrote on Unstrafeless's profile.
Happy birthdayyy !!
Thjis wrote on Unstrafeless's profile.
Gefeliciteerdd!
IAmEclipsy wrote on Unstrafeless's profile.
Happy birthday!
Reesle wrote on Unstrafeless's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom