• Nope (please explain)

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
I know that this map was only supposed to be temporary for spring, but It really is one of the best eggwars maps we have. imo it IS the best map we have in eggwars. It has a way to keep games short while also preventing people from rushing every island in a matter of mins (end...). It is a great map and I believe that it should stay as a permanent map for solo eggwars and maybe have other maps take some inspiration from it in the future.

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
I played this map a few times and I liked it but unfortunately I don’t think this map will stay. It would be a bit weird to play a map with Easter eggs during Halloween or Christmas. However, I wouldn’t mind to see a map like this but with another theme.

Reactions: ShinyArrow

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
I played this map a few times and I liked it but unfortunately I don’t think this map will stay. It would be a bit weird to play a map with Easter eggs during Halloween or Christmas. However, I wouldn’t mind to see a map like this but with another theme.
Yes, but what about nightmare, its as close to Halloween themed as we are going to get, and we play that during christmas.

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
I know that this map was only supposed to be temporary for spring, but It really is one of the best eggwars maps we have. imo it IS the best map we have in eggwars. It has a way to keep games short while also preventing people from rushing every island in a matter of mins (end...). It is a great map and I believe that it should stay as a permanent map for solo eggwars and maybe have other maps take some inspiration from it in the future.
Hi! First of all I want to say that is very proud for me that you love a CubeCraft Eggwars map! But unfortunately I don't think those maps will be there permanently. I think that if this maps becomes permanent then they will stop being special.
Good luck with the post!

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands

I dont like this map but.. If others are enjoying it I agree with your suggestion.

RemiFan

Jan 22, 2017
Swäden
I’m a big fan of the map hatch and would love to have a similar map to it permanently. But as it’s an easter map it wouldn’t really work for it to be kept permanently. Maybe make the chickens getting hatched teapots and make a dinnerparty themed map? (just a random example) I’d love to see something like that on the server, but sadly, it’s a no from me if it’s the same map

Reactions: ItzEnd3r

Stineos

Feb 9, 2020
It won't be a permanent on CubeCraft, because it is a Easter related map. It will be a bit weird if you're playing this map in the winter while it is cold outside, right?

Reactions: Lozora

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
It won't be a permanent on CubeCraft, because it is a Easter related map. It will be a bit weird if you're playing this map in the winter while it is cold outside, right?

Although it's related to easter the map is still good, You can still play the skywars map snowy mid winter and the map beach in mid winter

summurai

Novice Member
Jun 7, 2017
België
I personaly don't play eggwars that mutch. But I played the map for a few times and enjoyed it a lot!
* especially because you can rush to other islands so quickly!

Stineos

Feb 9, 2020
Although it's related to easter the map is still good, You can still play the skywars map snowy mid winter and the map beach in mid winter
Yes, you're true, but there're playing players all over the world on cubecraft; from South-America to Sweden, when it is summer in South-America it is winter in Sweden and vice versa. That's isn't the same with Easter. That's why I honestly don't think this map will be permanently.

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Yes, you're true, but there're playing players all over the world on cubecraft; from South-America to Sweden, when it is summer in South-America it is winter in Sweden and vice versa. That's isn't the same with Easter. That's why I honestly don't think this map will be permanently.

You're right about it, but with some little additions or changes this map can become permanent.

Krqpton

Apr 7, 2020
United States
It might be a good map, but it is a special map. If we make it a permanent map then it won't be so special for easter. Then they got to create another one.

Ferrcho

Dedicated Member
Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I repeat it again, CubeCraft has a team of very good Builders under construction, they could create other maps that can also be special.

Ferrcho

Dedicated Member
Jun 24, 2019
Spain

I honestly agree with you. Since in everything we carry from CubeCraft there has always been a map that has been temporary, they have already put them in Spring, Summer or anything else. And I think they should make a post with the maps that we like the most. And the most voted, to stay forever on the Server.

Ferrcho

Dedicated Member
Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Hi! First of all I want to say that is very proud for me that you love a CubeCraft Eggwars map! But unfortunately I don't think those maps will be there permanently. I think that if this maps becomes permanent then they will stop being special.
Good luck with the post!

But that has nothing to do with whether they are special or not, because CubeCraft has several Builders, and I think they should leave the maps that the Community likes best, since those Builders can create other maps.

D

Deleted member 469419

Ah, I'm totally agree with you. I like the current spring skywars/eggwars maps, they're just amazing. The gameplay in them is amazing, you can rush you fast, and they're beautiful to play in them.

But, I'll understand if they remove it, the funny of this, is, that those maps are exclusively of spring time, if they add it permanently, then, it will lose the grace, so, If when it arrived next spring time, what grace will have it?

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Wood storage wall in a new modded world 🙏

2024-10-22_18.10.06.png
lorilambthecoolgamer wrote on Lord of Ducks's profile.
CONGRATS!
I have reached 200 reaction score, and 100 messages! Thanks everybody!
UncleSpect wrote on Sebiebo's profile.
Happy birthday!
Eli wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Hi, you're great. Bye!
Top Bottom