Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Maniacally

Aug 16, 2024
As a both Minecraft Hive and CubeCraft player, I think that there are a few problems that CubeCraft Knockback suffers from that makes the PvP super stuffy which i would bulletpoint here.
-First of all, the cubecraft knockback here is too strong. As a Keyboard and mouse skywars player, fighting people here is super difficult as with pretty much a two tap against me would pretty much knock me off the island. I would say that the KB should be reduced to just where you can combo well and allowed clutches easily from the void.

-Secondly, Whilst trying to get into CubeCraft PvP, trying to find out any tutorials how to combo on CubeCraft is pretty much impossible to find compared to the Hive with many tutorials on how to jump reset and hit select. I think by switching to a Hive similar knockback would allow beginners to learn how to improve on the game by using tutorials already made for the Hive

-Last is that maybe improvements for CubeCraft is to improve jump resetting by reducing the knockback which would allow Jump resetting and Hitselecting much easier when PvP

Feel free to express your opinions here

jimmyjohn4299

Aug 14, 2024
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi, I think they shouldn't make changes to the knockback until they get done with Bedwars (if they change it at all), that way we don't have more bugs when they most likely put some form of knockback into Bedwars furthermore i am pretty sure Cubecraft doesn't have anything different from minecraft combo-wise so you should be able to just look up combo for Minecraft bedrock tutorial. Have a nice day!

Last edited:

adrian525pl

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2023
Germany
Pronouns
He/Him
First of all, the cubecraft knockback here is too strong. As a Keyboard and mouse skywars player, fighting people here is super difficult as with pretty much a two tap against me would pretty much knock me off the island. I would say that the KB should be reduced to just where you can combo well and allowed clutches easily from the void.
As much as I dislike dying easily like that, there are good reasons for it to be this way.

Firstly, it allows worse players to have a better fighting chance against stronger players, making the game more fun overall and less predictable.

Secondly, it forces players to pretty much pay constant attentions and be careful all the time or build things that could prevent deaths to knockback (wider bridges, bridges with walls, etc.)

The only part where I personally think KB could use a nerf is with mobs. When randomly getting a zombie on lucky islands for instance, you can not predict if the hit the zombie might get on you will barely deal any knockback or if you will be sent flying. Player KB should stay the same, Mob KB would not be hurt by a nerf.

-Secondly, Whilst trying to get into CubeCraft PvP, trying to find out any tutorials how to combo on CubeCraft is pretty much impossible to find compared to the Hive with many tutorials on how to jump reset and hit select. I think by switching to a Hive similar knockback would allow beginners to learn how to improve on the game by using tutorials already made for the Hive
The lack of tutorials is caused by cubecrafts community being far more casual. The audience for such videos is smaller compared to the hive. For that same reason the average cubecraft beginner is also not going to be interested in learning from hive tutorials, or generally improving in ways other than the natural improvement coming from just playing the game.

I am not saying that applies to everyone, but it applies to a massive portion of the players coming through cubecraft, and the ones cubecraft tends to keep around most, and based on the various updates and gamemodes I have seen on cubecraft, they are also the playerbase cubecraft appears most interested in having.

Besides: as someone who has played all sorts of cubecraft PvP gamemodes, you are not really supposed to try to combo players, you should focus more on either throwing them off the map or getting their health to 0 faster than they get yours.

Besides: I personally, unironically, find combos as a concept extremely harmful to the overall PvP experience.

Once you are in the air, there is very little you can do, especially if you don't have ender pearls or a bow on you. Not to mention that it makes fights depend almost entirely on one or two mistakes that allow for the combo to happen, making the experience extremely unfriendly to new players who are more prone to such mistakes, and makes it less fun to casual players who don't pay attention to playing absolutely perfectly 100% of the time.

-Last is that maybe improvements for CubeCraft is to improve jump resetting by reducing the knockback which would allow Jump resetting and Hitselecting much easier when PvP
Jump resetting and hit selecting being hard is also kind of the point. It leads to worse players, or players who may otherwise have it harder to learn and/or pull off such things (not necessarily limited to just these two) to have a better chance.

coolzombiee

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2024
As a both Minecraft Hive and CubeCraft player, I think that there are a few problems that CubeCraft Knockback suffers from that makes the PvP super stuffy which i would bulletpoint here.
-First of all, the cubecraft knockback here is too strong. As a Keyboard and mouse skywars player, fighting people here is super difficult as with pretty much a two tap against me would pretty much knock me off the island. I would say that the KB should be reduced to just where you can combo well and allowed clutches easily from the void.

Feel free to express your opinions here
Lol 14 disagrees nobody wants a pvp change 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Reesle

coolzombiee

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2024
Its impossible to make knockback perfect for everyone, but i havent seen anyone complain in a while, so its probably best to keep the current one.
I agree, the other day I got a perfect combo on someone in BA duels, so I think it’s good where it’s at

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

YeoXuHang wrote on Sweetenerera's profile.
Happy Birthday
Reesle wrote on UltraGameCoder's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Wave Master7S's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🌊 🎂
Top Bottom