Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DaveyDa

Jul 10, 2016
Netherlands
Hey DaveyDa here!!!

So I was playing layer spleef and most of the time I stay as the last person on one of the layers. When this happens the layer just collapses and nothing happens. So personally I think you should get a random upgrade like jump boost, speed boost or leap and I know what your thinking right now, "You can just take the upgrades that are on the layer already" yes indeed but most of the time these are layers only upgrade like "big egg" etc. and another argument would be that you have more time to keep away from the layer below you but sometimes this is just annoying because you don't have the chance to find a safe space on the layer below you.

Sometimes there are 2 players when the layer collapses, when this happens both players or none of them get an upgrade (Depends on what you guys think)

Conclusion:
I think you should get an upgrade when your the last person on the layer.

Best regards, Davey

What do you think about this suggestion? Leave it down below!

P.S
This is my 200th message :D

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Hey DaveyDa here!!!

So I was playing layer spleef and most of the time I stay as the last person on one of the layers. When this happens the layer just collapses and nothing happens. So personally I think you should get a random upgrade like jump boost, speed boost or leap and I know what your thinking right now, "You can just take the upgrades that are on the layer already" yes indeed but most of the time these are layers only upgrade like "big egg" etc. and another argument would be that you have more time to keep away from the layer below you but sometimes this is just annoying because you don't have the chance to find a safe space on the layer below you.

Sometimes there are 2 players when the layer collapses, when this happens both players or none of them get an upgrade (Depends on what you guys think)

Conclusion:

Best regards, Davey

P.S
seriously good suggestion!
1+
Stay happy!
-Gaaabb

PerryJ

Forum Expert
Aug 28, 2016
Doofenshmirtzz Evil Inc.
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey there. I don't know. Most of the time I die because of them especially speed run and leap. But that's just me I guess. If I speak for myself right now then It's a no for me. I'm sorry.

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Hey there. I don't know. Most of the time I die because of them especially speed run and leap. But that's just me I guess. If I speak for myself right now then It's a no for me. I'm sorry.
i Have to same problem so u got right!
Stay happy!
-Gaaabb

PerryJ

Forum Expert
Aug 28, 2016
Doofenshmirtzz Evil Inc.
Pronouns
He/Him
First of all, congratulations with 200 messages!

Secondly, what sort of upgrades were you thinking about?

He's thinking about the common upgrades which you can find on all the layers like speed run, jump boost, invicible etc. So if you are the only one left on a layer, you can get one of those common upgrades as a reward. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
He's thinking about the common upgrades which you can find on all the layers like speed run, jump boost, invicible etc. So if you are the only one left on a layer, you can get one of those common upgrades as a reward. Correct me if I'm wrong.
And for how long? Or just for the same period of time?

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hey DaveyDa here!!!

Conclusion:

Best regards, Davey

P.S
Thats actually pretty good!
I like the idea because the concept on how it works is simple, I do not see why this can't be added.

Congrats for you're 200th message as well :)

PerryJ

Forum Expert
Aug 28, 2016
Doofenshmirtzz Evil Inc.
Pronouns
He/Him
Ok I'll give an example why I still don't like this idea:

Imagin you're at the second last layer. Everyone is at the last layer. The last layer is a TNT-Run layer. Because you are the last player that survived, you will receive a reward. Let's just say speed boost. At the same time you have received your reward, your layer breaks. You are looking down and you see that most of the tnt blocks are gone already and you must jump correctly. The speed boost doesn't come in handy right now because (and I speak for myself right now) you can't estimate correctly where you can land safely on the last layer. You have a big chance to make a misjump which can lead to falling into the void.

What I mean is that those upgrades also can be your downgrades. This is how I see it.

Last edited:
Reactions: DaveyDa

DaveyDa

Jul 10, 2016
Netherlands
Ok I'll give an example why I still don't like this idea:

Imagin you're at the second last layer. Everyone is at the last layer. The last layer is a TNT-Run layer. Because you are the last player that survived, you will receive a reward. Let's just say speed boost. At the same time you have received your reward, your layer breaks. You are looking down and you see that most of the tnt blocks are gone already and you must jump correctly. The speed boost doesn't come in handy right now because (and I speak for myself right now) you can't estimate correctly where you can land safely on the last layer. You have a big chance to make a misjump which can lead to falling into the void.

What I mean is that those upgrades can also be your downgrades. This is how I see it.

I understand your point and this happened to me mulitple times but I still think this could possibly help you.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Am I the only one who just realized that @Austin added the [Web] prefix back to Feedback and Suggestions? :facepalm:

Screen Shot 2024-10-19 at 5.25.15 PM.png
thanks to everyone who appreciated my new video <3
BicolourSine41 wrote on Keanu's profile.
@Marieke2001 is best
Flxen wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Reesle wrote on ItsN1ghts's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Top Bottom