Votes: 7 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

1arthur10

Jan 25, 2017
Europe
- I saw in the arcade lobby that, there are no leaderboards for each arcade mini-game! I thought it might be fine, to have a leaderboard for each arcade mini-game! And maybe they could create an extra 'leaderboard' island in the arcade lobby where all the leaderboards are placed! Its just a suggestion!
Greetings!

Last edited:

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
No, for 2 things it is enough. Arcade games are short, and you can get Then a tons of wins and stays in the top. It would be overfull in the lobby. Sorry -1

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Normally I like your suggestion, But with this lobby that we have at the moment isnt it a Good idea for adding leaderboards. In the Old arcade lobby was it a Good idea.

Reactions: 1arthur10

Fristey

Jan 20, 2017
My Head
No, for 2 things it is enough. Arcade games are short, and you can get Then a tons of wins and stays in the top. It would be overfull in the lobby. Sorry -1
I totally agree with this, you've then too many Leaderboards, if you have 6 wins Layer spleen and 6 wins Line dash, then you've got total 12 wins, and that's way better for me.

Fristey

Jan 20, 2017
My Head
Yes, at the moment (I find) we have a messy lobby. All the games next to Each other. We havent place in the lobby for new leaderboards.
But you're talking about the lobby and not about the idea, and it doesn't care which lobby you have, it's just if you like the idea or not.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
But you're talking about the lobby and not about the idea, and it doesn't care which lobby you have, it's just if you like the idea or not.
I also like a leaderboards in pvp for every game that doesnt that I want it in the lobby. I like the idea, But in the lobby that we have, become it too messy.

Spleefy

Novice Member
May 27, 2017
Arcade
Theoretically, this sounds like a great idea. Whether it would be practical or even worth the time to implement it is another thing. But I love the leaderboards both in the lobby and in-game. This update is something I've wanted for a long time and I'm so overjoyed that it is now a part of Arcade like it is in other games.

While I'm technically impartial to this suggestion because I'm not sure of the practicality of implementing this feature, I'll still vote yes just for my love of the competition the leaderboards bring to the games.

YaDasLenny

Dedicated Member
Jul 12, 2016
Belgium
I don't have an opinion for this, it's not really necessary because there are already 2 leaderboards but i wouldn't mind if there would be 1 for each game. So to help you with your suggestion i will say yes! ;)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

might revamp the account. rename it and actually become more active. thoughts?
Reesle wrote on RY0613's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Has anyone else had this happen, xD
IMG_2561.jpeg
CTF was SUPER glitched yesterday xD
IMG_6660.png

IMG_6661.png

IMG_6662.png
Top Bottom