Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Due to the recent posted thread by @Lxk5z (I guess he deleted his account or got banned, can't find him anymore) I got this brilliant idea to combine it with one of the highest demanded games on the CubeCraft Forums: Hunger Games Simulation! I couldn't fit in all the games available, so I combined a couple in categories. Otherwise I would need 4 slots per district, that seemed a bit much imo.

I present to you: your tributes!
Screenshot 2024-07-10 at 13.44.45.png

District 1:
EggWars district. I am unfamiliar with all the removed EggWars modes, so I don't know if they were solo or team, but this also contains Speed EggWars, EggWars Chaos, EggWars Mega, TO2 and TO4 and Duels

District 2:
SkyWars district. Also contains SkyWars Chaos, TO2, TO4, Duels and Mega.

District 3:
Lucky Blocks district. Also contains TO2, TO4, Duels and whatever gamemodes bedrock has.

District 4:
Parkour district. Also contains the lobby parkours

District 5:
SkyBlock/Tower Defence district. Both gamemodes I couldn't categorise elsewhere. Also contains the old skyblock that has been removed since 2016 or so

District 6:
PvP district. Does not contain the gamemode duels (like eggwars) and Assassination, but does contain 2v2's.

District 7:
Hype district. Contains two gamemodes ripped off of popular games that hyped out (among us! and fortnite respectively)

District 8:
Survival district. Contains two gamemodes where food is one of the most important resources. contains both solo and duo survival games

District 9:
Temporary district. Contains BedWars and Pillars of Fortune in 'Beta Games' and Ender, Carving Chaos, Spring RPG, Snow Down, Snowman Survival, Present Rush and Colony Control in 'Seasonal Games'

District 10:
Block- district. The profile pictures weren't the best, I admit. contains all BlockWars modes (CTF, Team DM, Core, Bridges) and all team sizes.

District 11:
The Best District (Minigame district). Mixed Arcade contains all old Arcade games (Hide and Seek, Hour Glass, Super Craft Bros, Fish Slap) and all new Arcade games (Quake Craft, Layer Spleef, Barn Brawl, Line Dash, Slime Survival, Paintball, Wing Rush), together with Mixed Arcade as a mode itself.

District 12:
Best of the Rest district. I couldn't fit all gamemodes, so I had to leave a lot of good ones like Magic & Mayhem, Money Walls, Tron, Factions, Freebuild and Creative out to include these. Island Games include Bingo, Archer Assault, TNT Trouble and Infections

Again, sorry if I left out your favourite removed gamemode, I had to make decisions. If in the categories spoiler there is a missed gamemode which I should definitely include in a category, please tell me. If it is obvious, I am probably not gonna take the time (for example, just figured there was also eggwars beta and no void eggwars, but that makes sense to put that in district one.

Tributes fight for their districts as a whole, but there can only be one winner! Let me know who you are rooting for! I will be starting the simulation tomorrow, so that's when the gamemodes can fight it out themselves and show who is the best of them all!! So, may the odds be ever in your favour!

First comment shows who is still in and who has been eliminated

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
District 1: Solo EggWars + Team EggWars
District 2: Solo SkyWars + Team SkyWars
District 3: Solo Lucky Islands + Team Lucky Islands
District 4: Parkour + Competitive Parkour
District 5: SkyBlock + Tower Defence
District 6: Free For All + Duels
District 7: Among Slimes + Battle Zone
District 8: Survival Games + UHC
District 9: Beta Games + Seasonal Games
District 10: BlockBand + BlockWars
District 11: MinerWare + Mixed Arcade
District 12: Island Games + Assassination

Last edited:

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Up there!
Pronouns
He/Him
1. Solo
2. Solo
3. Solo
4. Competitive
5. I dont play Java
6. FFA
7. I dont play Java
8. I dont play Java
9. Both
10. I dont play Java
11. I don't play Java
12. I dont play Java

Reactions: Blom

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
1. Solo
2. Solo
3. Solo
4. Competitive
5. I dont play Java
6. FFA
7. I dont play Java
8. I dont play Java
9. Both
10. I dont play Java
11. I don't play Java
12. I dont play Java
Tributes fight for their districts as a whole, so a win for the solo variation is theoretically also a win for the team variation! I tried to team up gamemodes that are almost the same so that you can root for a district as a whole instead of just for one! Love the ranking though, Solo is great!

Reactions: BicolourSine41

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Up there!
Pronouns
He/Him
Tributes fight for their districts as a whole, so a win for the solo variation is theoretically also a win for the team variation! I tried to team up gamemodes that are almost the same so that you can root for a district as a whole instead of just for one! Love the ranking though, Solo is great!
Ok.
1 wins!

• Love
Reactions: Blom

TheMrSpacee

Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2021
Russia
Pronouns
He/Him
1. Team EggWars
2. Solo SkyWars
3. Solo Lucky Islands
4. Parkour
5. SkyBlock
6. Duels
7. Battle Zone
8. UHC
9. Seasonal Games
10. BlockWars
11. Mixed Arcade
12. Assassination

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
YOU PUT BLOCKBAND BUT NO MAGIC AND MAYHEM
I did this because BlockBand was a permanent gamemode before it was removed, Magic & Mayhem was not. It was made for it to be removed. Besides that, Magic & Mayhem, just like the Spring RPG, was an RPG, not really a separate game. it was a world in which you could do stuff, level up your score and defeat the boss. I felt like this is different on another level for it to be included over BlockBand, which was quite loved when it was removed

painlessmigy

Jul 11, 2024
Due to the recent posted thread by @Lxk5z (I guess he deleted his account or got banned, can't find him anymore) I got this brilliant idea to combine it with one of the highest demanded games on the CubeCraft Forums: Hunger Games Simulation! I couldn't fit in all the games available, so I combined a couple in categories. Otherwise I would need 4 slots per district, that seemed a bit much imo.

I present to you: your tributes!
View attachment 231734

District 1:
EggWars district. I am unfamiliar with all the removed EggWars modes, so I don't know if they were solo or team, but this also contains Speed EggWars, EggWars Chaos, EggWars Mega, TO2 and TO4 and Duels

District 2:
SkyWars district. Also contains SkyWars Chaos, TO2, TO4, Duels and Mega.

District 3:
Lucky Blocks district. Also contains TO2, TO4, Duels and whatever gamemodes bedrock has.

District 4:
Parkour district. Also contains the lobby parkours

District 5:
SkyBlock/Tower Defence district. Both gamemodes I couldn't categorise elsewhere. Also contains the old skyblock that has been removed since 2016 or so

District 6:
PvP district. Does not contain the gamemode duels (like eggwars) and Assassination, but does contain 2v2's.

District 7:
Hype district. Contains two gamemodes ripped off of popular games that hyped out (among us! and fortnite respectively)

District 8:
Survival district. Contains two gamemodes where food is one of the most important resources. contains both solo and duo survival games

District 9:
Temporary district. Contains BedWars and Pillars of Fortune in 'Beta Games' and Ender, Carving Chaos, Spring RPG, Snow Down, Snowman Survival, Present Rush and Colony Control in 'Seasonal Games'

District 10:
Block- district. The profile pictures weren't the best, I admit. contains all BlockWars modes (CTF, Team DM, Core, Bridges) and all team sizes.

District 11:
The Best District (Minigame district). Mixed Arcade contains all old Arcade games (Hide and Seek, Hour Glass, Super Craft Bros, Fish Slap) and all new Arcade games (Quake Craft, Layer Spleef, Barn Brawl, Line Dash, Slime Survival, Paintball, Wing Rush), together with Mixed Arcade as a mode itself.

District 12:
Best of the Rest district. I couldn't fit all gamemodes, so I had to leave a lot of good ones like Magic & Mayhem, Money Walls, Tron, Factions, Freebuild and Creative out to include these. Island Games include Bingo, Archer Assault, TNT Trouble and Infections

Again, sorry if I left out your favourite removed gamemode, I had to make decisions. If in the categories spoiler there is a missed gamemode which I should definitely include in a category, please tell me. If it is obvious, I am probably not gonna take the time (for example, just figured there was also eggwars beta and no void eggwars, but that makes sense to put that in district one.

Tributes fight for their districts as a whole, but there can only be one winner! Let me know who you are rooting for! I will be starting the simulation tomorrow, so that's when the gamemodes can fight it out themselves and show who is the best of them all!! So, may the odds be ever in your favour!

First comment shows who is still in and who has been eliminated
I think you might of forgot towers of fortune

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Mimoki8's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And congrats on level 30! :D
coolzombiee wrote on LemonyBreak459's profile.
Bro actually thinks he can get free ranks by asking people lol
IMG_2427.jpeg
Unlocked Iron in Skyblock for the 5th time haha. Feeling good.
Top Bottom