Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
I am a regular EggWars player, and I’m honestly concerned that the casual playerbase of EggWars might decrease as a result of some players switching to BedWars

With a potential decrease in casual players like that, the chances of coming across rushers in EggWars increases, something a lot of us casual players don’t particularly enjoy. Rounds where my whole team gets obliterated by speedrunners or sweats don’t leave me feeling satisfied, and if we keep encountering situations like that every single round, we’re going to eventually stop playing unfortunately

Of course, this isn’t guaranteed to happen; it’s a possibility.
I hope the casual community continues to exist in EggWars, especially for players like me who prefer it over BedWars

Feb 12, 2022
Ok now I might sound crazy but with the way that Eggwars has been getting less and less popular. (Mainly because Eggwars players are switching to bedwars cough cough.) Either way, this worries me and I feel like in a few years bedwars will overshadow Eggwars which will overall lead to Eggwars shutting down but that is just a theory from me at least.
I don't believe they will shut down eggwars for a while unless they put all their focus on Bedwars and make it into a permanent gamemode and no one plays eggwars. However, I find this unlikely as many people will get mad if they take eggwars away.

Pov U Cooked

May 17, 2024
Ok now I might sound crazy but with the way that Eggwars has been getting less and less popular. (Mainly because Eggwars players are switching to bedwars cough cough.) Either way, this worries me and I feel like in a few years bedwars will overshadow Eggwars which will overall lead to Eggwars shutting down but that is just a theory from me at least.
I dont think so I mean eggwars has been around longer than hypixel bedwars

blue3141

Jan 27, 2024
Eggwars doesn’t need way to much skill you just need to learn the proper ways to play it
Then I was the noobest of the noobs, and now I'm just a noob 😂 I may be overcomplicating things, sure, but strategy planning in EggWars is way more complex than in BedWars, from my pov

Reactions: coolzombiee

Mimoki8

Jul 16, 2024
Pronouns
He/Him
that's right but dont worry about that, eggwars still has her own community and its own charm maybe the number of average will be decreased in the future, but i know there is alot of players who enjoy it so much and they have fun playing it.. :)

CubeT0ch

Jul 18, 2020
that's right but dont worry about that, eggwars still has her own community and its own charm maybe the number of average will be decreased in the future, but i know there is alot of players who enjoy it so much and they have fun playing it.. :)
Well, that is something I like to hear especially with the attention that bedwars is getting from cubecraft compared to eggwars.

Reactions: Mimoki8

CubeT0ch

Jul 18, 2020
I will have to bump this post ngl since I want it to get a 3rd page since why not?
I guess I won't be getting this post on a 3rd page. It's time to let this post die. ); I will miss this one dearly.

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Up there!
Pronouns
He/Him
Lets get that third page! But the useful stuff: It is more likely that they would remove skywars then eggwars cause eggwars just has more players.

ItzGreenWolf

Mar 9, 2023
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
It will not happen

CubeT0ch

Jul 18, 2020
Lets get that third page! But the useful stuff: It is more likely that they would remove skywars then eggwars cause eggwars just has more players.
You have opened up a whole can of worms with that opinion of removing Skyward because it has fewer players simply because...

1. Skywar's simplicity makes it more fun than Hive's Skywars in my opinion.
2. Skywars is the second most popular game mode on the server and it being removed would be a massive L for cubecraft.
3. Skywars is also just the easier game to set up traps in so there is no reason for why the game should be removed.

Ngl unless this was a plat to get people speaking which has worked btw then I will firmly disagreeing with what you have said.

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Up there!
Pronouns
He/Him
You have opened up a whole can of worms with that opinion of removing Skyward because it has fewer players simply because...

1. Skywar's simplicity makes it more fun than Hive's Skywars in my opinion.
2. Skywars is the second most popular game mode on the server and it being removed would be a massive L for cubecraft.
3. Skywars is also just the easier game to set up traps in so there is no reason for why the game should be removed.

Ngl unless this was a plat to get people speaking which has worked btw then I will firmly disagreeing with what you have said.
Yeah, this is a good point, they will not remove any of them

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Aratic's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
UncleSpect wrote on Aratic's profile.
Happy birthday Orange!
Lxk5z wrote on Aratic's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎁🎊
Eli wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Gud fiesh