Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jul 27, 2024
Hey evryone!
I Think that Cubecraft need to add some level rewars like if we are level 10-20 cc give us a prefix. if we're level 20-30 a profile border, background etc
LEVEL REWARDS I Think is a cool think CC Wanna add
Do you agree?
HAVE A NICE DAY D:)
SEE YOU SOON !

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
It has actually been confirmed that we will eventually be getting more reward/progression based systems (thanks @Nightmare). I'd love to see a level rewards system be one of these. Level rewards have been suggested numerous times and it is still one of the most highly requested features to this point.

It's also been confirmed that at some point, when all the important backend things are finished being worked on so it can support the execution of all of these ideas and there are enough resources, we'll likely be seeing the inclusion of some more community member-requested features. Hopefully we'll be seeing a proper level rewards system someday, as well as challenges on Bedrock. Please note that these examples are pure speculation.
In terms of no free cosmetics, we are fully for a progression/reward based system and want to do this in the future.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Lyriie wrote on Stijnnn_'s profile.
Happy birthday!
BurgerCat13 wrote on Stijnnn_'s profile.
Happy Birthday
Hqteful wrote on Stijnnn_'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
AnolTongi wrote on Stijnnn_'s profile.
Eyy happy birthday!!
I got hella confused when I saw the orange colors on here, but I have to admit, it looks very cool. Maybe we can have this as a customization feature in the future?
Top Bottom