Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

hoppyfrog28_

Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
One of the most community-requested things is more free cosmetics. Right now, the only way to get free rewards are the few parkours in the main lobby and hub hunts during special events. Many others have requested free rewards in the past, but haven't elaborated on what that might look like. So here are my thoughts:

Main Suggestion:

If you've played CubeCraft some, you've probably noticed that there are lobby parkours for EVERY gamemode (as well as the main lobby). However, the only parkours that you receive rewards for (win effects and prefixes) are in the main lobby. My suggestion is to change this. I think that free rewards should be unlockable for some -- if not all -- lobby parkours. This allows more free rewards to be implemented without too much of a hassle for the developers. This also encourages players to explore every gamemode, or at least go into the lobby of every gamemode.

Limited-time Gamemodes:

In the past, special events like the Halloween Event and Winter Event have had their own gamemodes, and these gamemodes have had their own lobbies. And yes, these lobbies have had their own parkours. If free rewards are added to all lobby parkours, this would allow for more limited-time rewards.

Halloween Event:

So the Halloween Event is coming very soon. And something very interesting was mentioned in the Update Teaser.

Screen Shot 2024-09-28 at 2.11.53 PM.png

Lobby quests might be referring to the lobby hunt. But if it's not and there actually will be separate lobby quests, this would be another opportunity for free rewards. I think that this has a lot of potential and I'm really looking forward to seeing what this update will bring!

Anyways, that's it for my suggestion. Feel free to react with :agree:, :unsure:, or:disagree: and/or speak your opinion.

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Up there!
Pronouns
He/Him
One of the most community-requested things is more free cosmetics. Right now, the only way to get free rewards are the few parkours in the main lobby and hub hunts during special events. Many others have requested free rewards in the past, but haven't elaborated on what that might look like. So here are my thoughts:

Main Suggestion:

If you've played CubeCraft some, you've probably noticed that there are lobby parkours for EVERY gamemode (as well as the main lobby). However, the only parkours that you receive rewards for (win effects and prefixes) are in the main lobby. My suggestion is to change this. I think that free rewards should be unlockable for some -- if not all -- lobby parkours. This allows more free rewards to be implemented without too much of a hassle for the developers. This also encourages players to explore every gamemode, or at least go into the lobby of every gamemode.

Limited-time Gamemodes:

In the past, special events like the Halloween Event and Winter Event have had their own gamemodes, and these gamemodes have had their own lobbies. And yes, these lobbies have had their own parkours. If free rewards are added to all lobby parkours, this would allow for more limited-time rewards.

Halloween Event:

So the Halloween Event is coming very soon. And something very interesting was mentioned in the Update Teaser.

View attachment 233605

Lobby quests might be referring to the lobby hunt. But if it's not and there actually will be separate lobby quests, this would be another opportunity for free rewards. I think that this has a lot of potential and I'm really looking forward to seeing what this update will bring!

Anyways, that's it for my suggestion. Feel free to react with :agree:, :unsure:, or:disagree: and/or speak your opinion.
I would say for the game lobby rewards:
Eggwars: gen skins, egg skins, shop skins...
Skywars: Chest skins, arrow trails...
Just all along, but no stuff that is kinda exclusive like trails and kill effects

Reactions: hoppyfrog28_

ryooXD

Novice Member
Nov 2, 2021
Saudi Arabia
in general, there must be a reward system or progress system in everything in the server in all games
(progress system that rewards the player for his hard work and loyalty)

there are suggestions similar to this in Discord, and if they add that, it will be one of the best cube updates
1727553013202.png

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Lord of Ducks wrote on Alicia28's profile.
welcome to the Cubecraft forums, hope you enjoy your stay here, if you need help, contact a staff member!
Exterminating cheaters...
Reesle wrote on redj101's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Reesle wrote on UBRE's profile.
Happy Birthday!
I didn't really feel like making a whole thread to ask this, but does people get notification if I edit older threads/commends?
Top Bottom