Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheMrSpacee

Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2021
Russia
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, if someone wants to find a party, they can always use Cubecraft Discord server. If they were banned from there, it means they can be disrespectful with more chances.

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
You can just ask "anyone want to play (X game)?" in a main lobby. There's no need for there to be a specific lobby for players who wish to look for a party. If doing this doesn't cut it for you, you can always download and create an account on Discord.

fishy4780

Jun 6, 2024
You can just ask "anyone want to play (X game)?" in a main lobby. There's no need for there to be a specific lobby for players who wish to look for a party. If doing this doesn't cut it for you, you can always download and create an account on Discord.
This would be better than the main lobby as only ppl who want a party would be there

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Pronouns
He/Him
I was thinking they could make another lobby that is like the main lobby, except it is for looking for parties. This could be helpful to those who do not have discord or have been banned from it. I don’t really know exactly how it would work but I would really like some feedback on this idea
I think this would be a good idea if you do not have discord and you have no friends online.

Mr Jii Gamer

Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I was thinking they could make another lobby that is like the main lobby, except it is for looking for parties. This could be helpful to those who do not have discord or have been banned from it. I don’t really know exactly how it would work but I would really like some feedback on this idea
Just go to lobby 1 (in the game you want to play it) and ask for party there is always players like you they want party

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

NedGaming wrote on Zombiepower's profile.
When do we meet again?
Break day in TDF... Booooooring
AuraVST wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
We are not pro, dont left :(

1720442589978.png
Hallo iedereen, om 15 uur in nederlandse tijd, gaan we nog eens live streamen (Int Vlaams) We gaan nog is zien hoe tof Cubecraft kan zijn en of dat het echt dood is. En zien of wij onze skills al verleerd hebben.
Top Bottom