Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Nice to know That you like the arcade update! I like it too ;) the developers Did great work on it! Even though I don't have internet atm I'm now making use of 4G But If My internet is back soon, I'll take a look at the video :)

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Nice video arcade is a fun mini game in cubecraft and very original! The Builders have done their best to Nice maps! And the Developer have it well done! ;)

Spleefy

Novice Member
May 27, 2017
Arcade
I totally agree... the new update is gorgeous. Arcade is now up to speed with the other games with the leaderboards, among other things. While I loved the classic Arcade, this update has taken it to a whole new level and has made the experience more enriching. The maps are stunning--the builders did an amazing job on it. It's still only new, so I'm excited at the prospect of the things to come to the Arcade :)

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Ever since the update, I played a lot more on arcade! The video is very nice too! I like how it's everything in 1 video!
:)

Reactions: Spleefy

Spleefy

Novice Member
May 27, 2017
Arcade
Ikr, the CC team did a great job on putting together this trailer from the choice of music to showcasing the maps and gameplay.The CC team are a creative bunch!

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
Finally. People who actually like the update and aren't constantly complaining about it.

Anyway, I like the update too! The new games are fun to play. What's more, is that efcluke94 said that they would be revamping some older games, and adding some new games, and adding them into arcade. At the moment, this update leaves a solid block upon which they can build upon.

Reactions: Spleefy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

might revamp the account. rename it and actually become more active. thoughts?
Reesle wrote on RY0613's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Has anyone else had this happen, xD
IMG_2561.jpeg
CTF was SUPER glitched yesterday xD
IMG_6660.png

IMG_6661.png

IMG_6662.png
Top Bottom