Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Noo

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters

Zeobitz_

Novice Member
May 30, 2020
earth (where else?!)
Sometimes when im playin (i play ipad) 1/5 games theres gonna be a PC Player strafing and 8 hit comboeing me while us PE players just stand there trying to stretch our fingers to just straight line. although im getting used to it and finding ways to counter, i think PC players overall have a great advantage over PE players, so maybe just add an option called "PE ONLY" and itll direct u to the game (for eg. u choose eggwars teams of 2) and other ppl who chose the same would be redirected to a server where the PE Players all compete againbst eachother.

Who agrees?

Reactions: Entrustious6679

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
Hi there!

i’m playing on pc and have to admit sometimes it is very easy against PE.
But I often play with my friend who plays on iPad together, and then this idea wouldt work. Thats means my friend on iPad will match against PC and not even one PE player.

Kind regards,
Jeffrey

Reactions: Entrustious6679

jpts

Aug 5, 2019
Wales, United Kingdom
i don't agree with this idea as that means it may be harder to get into games, and i often play with my little sister who is on her tablet.

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there
I can see your point but this would be very hard to implement. If they split up the community then there should also be another part for console and PC to make it fair. the whole point of bedrock is that there are so many devices able to join the same server.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Happy World Okapi Day

1729265053671.png
Casualpoalrbear wrote on ToonBer's profile.
Happy birthday. I am definitely late.
BicolourSine41 wrote on finnyboy300's profile.
Hello!!!!!!! Welcome!
Weekly poll starting this/next week (depending on where you are I guess it might already be this week lol)
10 EUR... for this? Oh boy 😔

1729245754252.png
Top Bottom