Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Eli

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
What I see that cubecraft is slowly turning into a pay to win server cuz of its ranks and voting system that requires paying,let them add there ranks for money but in voting that should be free.
Again this is my personal opinion.
A pay to win system would be in direct violation of Mojang’s EULA. Nothing that can be purchased on our server gives you an advantage over other players, all purchases are cosmetic, and if they affect the game, they do so for everyone.

BicolourSine41

Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2024
Up there!
Pronouns
He/Him
A pay to win system would be in direct violation of Mojang’s EULA. Nothing that can be purchased on our server gives you an advantage over other players, all purchases are cosmetic, and if they affect the game, they do so for everyone.
This sounds so true! And it is true!

Reactions: Aymencrafter21

vGenTixq

Oct 31, 2023
System pay to win byłby bezpośrednim naruszeniem EULA Mojang. Nic, co można kupić na naszym serwerze, nie daje ci przewagi nad innymi graczami, wszystkie zakupy są kosmetyczne i jeśli mają wpływ na grę, mają wpływ na wszystkich.
I do not agree. Ranks give u advantages like if u play ffa ppl with rank can choose spawn, without - no. Voting in other games

Eli

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
I do not agree. Ranks give u advantages like if u play ffa ppl with rank can choose spawn, without - no. Voting in other games
That does not give you any real advantage over other players though, sure it might be more convenient, but spawning at a specific location has no evident upside. Voting of course is a distinctive perk, but when you vote you don't just change your own loot, you change the entire game's loot, so it doesn't benefit anyone in particular either.

Reactions: BicolourSine41
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on Hqteful's profile.
Hallo, hoi, dag
News: Lightning Epic Kill Effect has released today! I wanted lightning kill effect to be added to the server for so long and it's finally here!
1729186240375.png
As the perfect birthday present, I was able to buy my last two missing books of Spice and Wolf! I've waited soo long for them ♥️

1729163965760.jpeg
Reesle wrote on tarakmehta4960's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂🎉
Top Bottom