Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Rqbiin

Sep 20, 2015
Sassenheim
Hello Cubecrafters , today I have something that has been suggested by other people multiples times but I want to say my opinion about all of new little features to Skywars.

The loot in skywars is alright, the only problem I have is that when you select the swordsman kit (stone sharp 2) you always get a better sword in your chests on your island. For example I would either get a diamond sword or sharp 1 or 2 iron sword that are WAY better than the swordsman kit. Armor is a bit better usually at your island you would get atleast 1 piece of diamond armour, that is decent enough.

Refills in basically all gamemodes are not that great, they are actually worse than before. Each refill you get at least 1 enderpearl i got 9 enderpearls in mid with 5 chests in one game, not that great.
Something that I would like is that refills should be at MID only because campers can camp at their islands and get free loot not fair.

Thanks for reading this thread. Have a nice day :)

PhantomPunk

May 14, 2016
Mexico
The sword is right, before was a little cheated but now is not much use the kit for the best swords there, although for basic is very useful

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
The loot in skywars is alright, the only problem I have is that when you select the swordsman kit (stone sharp 2) you always get a better sword in your chests on your island. For example I would either get a diamond sword or sharp 1 or 2 iron sword that are WAY better than the swordsman kit. Armor is a bit better usually at your island you would get atleast 1 piece of diamond armour, that is decent enough.
Screenshot (70).png

(NO! why not? well because the kit was changed as it was too OP so why would they buff it again? It as it stands, is a good kit for rushing, no need for a buff at all)

Reactions: Gainfullterror

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
The loot in skywars is alright, the only problem I have is that when you select the swordsman kit (stone sharp 2) you always get a better sword in your chests on your island. For example I would either get a diamond sword or sharp 1 or 2 iron sword that are WAY better than the swordsman kit.
I don't think this is a problem to be honest. The way swordsman used to be with the loot tables was pretty awful in my opinion. In no case should a kit have better gear than chests under normal circumstances. It was a rushing tool that was pretty much unstopable, since the first hit with that sword meant a lot (Especially if it was a critical hit). The diamond swords were always weaker than that, effectively making a kit an extreme advantage instead of a slight edge over other players.
With the current loot tables, the kits are pretty well balanced and aren't a total game-changer.

Refills in basically all gamemodes are not that great, they are actually worse than before. Each refill you get at least 1 enderpearl i got 9 enderpearls in mid with 5 chests in one game, not that great.
Completely agree. Earlier, I've mentioned that the refills are more bad than good and provide you with way too many ender pearls.
1 refill is okay, but constant refills is completely unnecessary.
Once on Sundae, I had over 40 golden apples after 2 chest refills on normal mode along with 20 ender pearls.
Aside from limiting it to 1 refill per game, I also think the refills should give you less & weaker loot (WEO ender pearls) so it doesn't encourage players to camp the middle all to much for the refills.

Something that I would like is that refills should be at MID only because campers can camp at their islands and get free loot not fair.
People camp the middle too. They'd have an even bigger advantage with this.

DreamFudge

Jun 1, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
www.cubecraft.net
I agree with the fact that Swordsman is quite an unnecessary kit now, however CubeCraft purposely added ender pearls to prevent camping. You can easily use them to access nearly every block on the map which I think is a great addition to SkyWars.

~ DreamFudge

Rqbiin

Sep 20, 2015
Sassenheim
I don't think this is a problem to be honest. The way swordsman used to be with the loot tables was pretty awful in my opinion. In no case should a kit have better gear than chests under normal circumstances. It was a rushing tool that was pretty much unstopable, since the first hit with that sword meant a lot (Especially if it was a critical hit). The diamond swords were always weaker than that, effectively making a kit an extreme advantage instead of a slight edge over other players.
With the current loot tables, the kits are pretty well balanched and not a game changer.

hmmm.... yeah...

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
In my opinion, I see no problem with the swordsman kit, It was way too overpowered before and now it is fixed, also the loot spawns, in my opinion, are fine and it is pretty easy to get to campers. As like you said, you get ender pearls at mid, Use them to get the campers. +1 from me, good luck and have a wonderful day :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Happy World Okapi Day

1729265053671.png
Casualpoalrbear wrote on ToonBer's profile.
Happy birthday. I am definitely late.
BicolourSine41 wrote on finnyboy300's profile.
Hello!!!!!!! Welcome!
Weekly poll starting this/next week (depending on where you are I guess it might already be this week lol)
10 EUR... for this? Oh boy 😔

1729245754252.png
Top Bottom