Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Oct 22, 2024
Dear Team Cubecraft,
the times had changed and Battle Arena did even more.
The first day you made all maps available at once was the day I know FFA is not going to be the same anymore.
Less players come to maps and more players join the same maps over and over again. Day by day we have to join Tropical or Mayan to feel crowded and lively.
Please consider this suggestion of mine and decrease the choice of maps at once.

I am looking forward to hearing from you,

yours sincerely,

Piklipan

Darwin7

Apr 26, 2023
Floptropica lands 🥰 - jk - France
Pronouns
He/Him
Dear Team Cubecraft,
the times had changed and Battle Arena did even more.
The first day you made all maps available at once was the day I know FFA is not going to be the same anymore.
Less players come to maps and more players join the same maps over and over again. Day by day we have to join Tropical or Mayan to feel crowded and lively.
Please consider this suggestion of mine and decrease the choice of maps at once.

I am looking forward to hearing from you,

yours sincerely,

Piklipan
Hello !

It's true that people sometimes choose their favorite map and leave the other maps empty . Like for example the savannah map .. I love this map so much. But I can't play in this map because there's no one playing in this map Or there is a few players .
-------------------------------------------------------------
They can decrease the number of players on those maps , But this will annoy players who are addicted to theirs favorite map.I don't know if you understand what I mean or not 🙂. But yes, I somewhat agree on this suggestion.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

llvqs wrote on Unstrafeless's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎉
Man Jojo bizzare adventure part 7 is so good.
Dreamy92382 wrote on Unstrafeless's profile.
Happy Birthday!
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
Dragon snack
MrTommy wrote on Hoshi's profile.
Nuv w cute voice
Top Bottom