Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Heya peoples! Here again with another small suggestion.

This time, I want to suggest a new boss game for MinerWare, the dropper. There have been many posts made in the past asking for making a Dropper gamemode, or making dropper parkour maps. While I think the latter is a great idea, likely only a select few people will end up playing the maps as it only caters to a very specific group of players. By merging the idea with MinerWare, more people (MinerWare players) will end up playing the end result and it may attract new players that enjoy the Dropper gamemode on other servers - or the original maps.

The boss game could go as follows: the first player to complete three dropper maps wins. Once you finish one map, you'll be teleported to the next. The first map would be easy difficulty, the second medium and the third relatively hard. The maps would be chosen from a random selection.

Would love to hear your thoughts on this.

BurgerCat13

Novice Member
Feb 24, 2023
Philippines
Pronouns
He/Him
I love the concept of a dropper for minerware boss and i would suggest for a way for it to be more interactive and make it feel like a boss level is introducing "Sabotages" as dropper in itself is pretty much not as fun due to it having like a pattern on how to beat it so adding a twist to it will surely make it entertaining and

Some i suggest is having a buff that removes some obstacles in the dropper for a and a sabotage that does the opposite

Another one i would be a sabotage that makes every obstacle into glass making it harder to see the blocks

And its worst counterpart is giving darkness/blindness to all players

Finally is the sabotage that moves the water to a different location

(To balance it all will only be affecting the game for a short period of time maybe 5 secs)

Reactions: CrystalLegend01

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Up there!
Pronouns
He/Him
Heya peoples! Here again with another small suggestion.

This time, I want to suggest a new boss game for MinerWare, the dropper. There have been many posts made in the past asking for making a Dropper gamemode, or making dropper parkour maps. While I think the latter is a great idea, likely only a select few people will end up playing the maps as it only caters to a very specific group of players. By merging the idea with MinerWare, more people (MinerWare players) will end up playing the end result and it may attract new players that enjoy the Dropper gamemode on other servers - or the original maps.

The boss game could go as follows: the first player to complete three dropper maps wins. Once you finish one map, you'll be teleported to the next. The first map would be easy difficulty, the second medium and the third relatively hard. The maps would be chosen from a random selection.

Would love to hear your thoughts on this.
Really great! It would be my fav!

Reactions: Reesle
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

YeoXuHang wrote on Flxen's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Flxen wrote on YeoXuHang's profile.
Ty for the follow!
-Do you have pictures with your friends Alex?
-No
-So, what photos do you keep then?

hope.PNG
Finally the new dragon releases tomorrow I can’t wait to see what the price is (hoping less than a rank, but I am sure that’s it’s the same price as a rank or more)
Here's another prediction: I think that Halloween Event 2024 will be in testing sometime next week
Top Bottom