Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

hoppyfrog28_

Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
Secret Project #1 has been in development for over 7 months now and has been long awaited by the community. But earlier today, it was moved to the [BLOCKED] category on the Public Update Board. What this means is that this project has been paused, not scrapped. The same thing happened with the SkyBlock Quests Update. It was moved to the [BLOCKED] category around 6 months ago because the developer who was working on the quests left the staff team. The reason for Secret Project #1 being blocked is still unknown - hopefully there will be an answer soon.

The good news is that there is more Epic Loot coming soon! As well as some new maps to go along with it 👀. I'm not completely sure if the theme for the Epic Loot and the maps are going to be the same or not. I'm really excited for this because the last Epic Loot was about two and a half months ago. I think that this update is going to have a pets / cats and dogs theme, because of the 🐾 (paws) emoji in the update title. But what do you think?

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Up there!
Pronouns
He/Him
Secret Project #1 has been in development for over 7 months now and has been long awaited by the community. But earlier today, it was moved to the [BLOCKED] category on the Public Update Board. What this means is that this project has been paused, not scrapped. The same thing happened with the SkyBlock Quests Update. It was moved to the [BLOCKED] category around 6 months ago because the developer who was working on the quests left the staff team. The reason for Secret Project #1 being blocked is still unknown - hopefully there will be an answer soon.

The good news is that there is more Epic Loot coming soon! As well as some new maps to go along with it 👀. I'm not completely sure if the theme for the Epic Loot and the maps are going to be the same or not. I'm really excited for this because the last Epic Loot was about two and a half months ago. I think that this update is going to have a pets / cats and dogs theme, because of the 🐾 (paws) emoji in the update title. But what do you think?
Yes i agree

Reactions: hoppyfrog28_
Members Online

Latest profile posts

YeoXuHang wrote on Sweetenerera's profile.
Happy Birthday
Reesle wrote on UltraGameCoder's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Wave Master7S's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🌊 🎂
Reesle wrote on Sweetenerera's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🍰🎈
Top Bottom