• Just Spleef Versions

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Just Spleef maps

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Remember, if you've been playing minecraft for a very long time, you would remember those hundreds of spleef versions. Tnt run with pressure plats, bow with tnt, running on sand and it falling, and aaaallllll, thooooose, maaaps. Ahh! So good! I feel like cubecraft should add more versions of spleef instead of walking on tnt, sand and tnt, bow tnt and sand spleef! It would be a good KICK for spleef.

-Hank

Reactions: ToastO_O

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Walking on pressureplates, running on sand, etc. Thet's all just TnT run. What they can as new types are: Bow spleef, lava run, Snow layers (If you walk on the snow it goes away in layers, you know what I mean that one game in mixed layer spleef).

Reactions: Flaxic

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt
I Really Like The Normal Version Of Spleef Where You Have A Shovel And Throw Snowballs I Like It So Much!

Dec 23, 2016
Australia
www.youtube.com
Just to let you know all these versions which have been talked about here, tnt run & bow TNT etc. can all be found in the layer spleef section of arcade. Adding this feature will take away from ranks which can vote for a single type of layer that is being played. The default for layer spleef is random layer mode however, normal spleef which is what @ToastO_O had mentioned and others which @Hank mentioned can be voted as the only type of layers that are played in the 2-5 layers in layer spleef. I believe this is what @xMegaCoolx was referring to.

Reactions: ToastO_O

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Remember, if you've been playing minecraft for a very long time, you would remember those hundreds of spleef versions. Tnt run with pressure plats, bow with tnt, running on sand and it falling, and aaaallllll, thooooose, maaaps. Ahh! So good! I feel like cubecraft should add more versions of spleef instead of walking on tnt, sand and tnt, bow tnt and sand spleef! It would be a good KICK for spleef.

-Hank
Just gonna let ya know some already exists on another server.
However 2 more spleef types could be nice.

TruePengu

Jul 3, 2017
There is no need. Spleef isn't played too much so it would be useless to spend money on unpopular games. They could spend it on updating the more popular games

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017
Walking on pressureplates, running on sand, etc. Thet's all just TnT run. What they can as new types are: Bow spleef, lava run, Snow layers (If you walk on the snow it goes away in layers, you know what I mean that one game in mixed layer spleef).
Yes! I agree with Mega!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Happy World Okapi Day

1729265053671.png
Casualpoalrbear wrote on ToonBer's profile.
Happy birthday. I am definitely late.
BicolourSine41 wrote on finnyboy300's profile.
Hello!!!!!!! Welcome!
Weekly poll starting this/next week (depending on where you are I guess it might already be this week lol)
10 EUR... for this? Oh boy 😔

1729245754252.png
Top Bottom