Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Britney Spears

K let me drop this on you since this is a very strong topic and you're poking at a lot of stuff. You imply that cubecraft needs more helpers and needs more staff members overall. I agree with this to a certain extent. 90% of the people who apply are complete idiots and want the rank because of its flashy tag and the ability to tell players off with no punishment. You may think that the moderators don't watch and don't see what's being said but they see a lot of what's going on.

Tagging a bunch of your FRIENDS in a post doesn't mean they should get mod and quite honestly I find it idiotic that you even attempt to try and say THESE PEOPLE DESERVE HELPER. Tell us why, what makes them so special? Honestly everything about this post just seems like you want to be heard. But you're trying in the most negative way possible by pointing out flaws. Every server have flaws think Hypixels perfect? Nice joke because they aren't they have hiccups they have a lot of issues. Do you see them releasing a new game every month? No, it's because it takes them quite a long time just to make an idea, start the idea, build the idea, code the idea, bug test the idea, etc. You think it's just simplicity of just *Snaps fingers* it's done. It's not. Not even close.

This is the part that made me laugh, you're threatening to quit? AND you're trying to speak for the community. You're talking about a 20,000+ player base. You're not even a 1,000th of a fraction of making an impact on the server. You donated sure and that's awesome that you're supporting the server and what they do, but you threatening cubecraft that it's going to lose players? Really? Why did you even bother? Seems like a childish thing to do? Rather than making rage posts make suggestions that aren't complete garbage. Helpers won't do shit for the server. If anything they would cause more havoc and make things worse because the abuse stories would flow in like a river.

Ah yes and developers another topic you proably know little to none on. You don't just toss code around like it's a cake. Most of the time it's one developer that works on one thing. Purely because some people might find their code messy, Some might do things differently. It's all up to the developer. It's just not as simple as you think it is pal. Sit down learn some java and apply to be a developer then I think you're in the place to tell developers how to do their job.

These are my opinions don't take offense to them. But I'm just gonna lay the truth down on you because I don't understand what you're doing other than trying to make a point the staff team already knows. Make a good application I'm sure you'll be accepted. Do things when no ones watching, don't suck dick when someones watching because you want something. That's what makes a good staff member someone who's willing to help whether it's big or small, and no this doesn't include "How do I get unbanned". That's just idiots trying to get unbanned because they know they messed up.

Gripe over.

I'm not a staff member , but mind your language. There are kids under the age of 16 here so don't use words like 'Dick sucking'
Not very appropriate of you because you are a staff member (sort of)...

Sorry for going 'Off topic' but it bothered me a little.

Reactions: HarryVanSunweb

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
I'm not a staff member , but mind your language. There are kids under the age of 16 here so don't use words like 'Dick sucking'
Not very appropriate of you because you are a staff member (sort of)...

Sorry for going 'Off topic' but it bothered me a little.
"There are kids under the age of 16 here so dont use words like dick sucking" I've seen 10 year olds swear to the point where I was wondering how they even know some words. Swearing a little bit made his point come across way better than it would have if he didnt swear.

Reactions: Dan:

Zhypo

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2015
Happyland
I am not saying they have to add more Helper nor Mods. I am just trying to say, that if you would have more of them (they do have to have a good quality), I can only see the pro's in it. What could be a con if there were more Mods that could help out people in-game?

About the Developing, I sure know you can't do it in a finger snap. I am just letting out suggestions that if there would be more of the sertaint Staff members, than what could be the pro's on it. Yes, it probebly has cons to. But as a member you can't tell that to easy.

@Undead

B

Britney Spears

"There are kids under the age of 16 here so dont use words like dick sucking" I've seen 10 year olds swear to the point where I was wondering how they even know some words. Swearing a little bit made his point come across way better than it would have if he didnt swear.

Maybe it did made his message more 'clear' but i does not change the fact that he has the right to swear like that to another member. Some members see staff members as a rolemodel of how they should be behaving on the server and around it. I'm just telling my opinion , thats all :)

Cheez

Dedicated Member
Dec 23, 2015
Beyond The Wall
twitter.com
Swearing is not allowed on our forums or our server, Undead probably got a bit annoyed mid-rant and wasn't thinking.

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
Thanks for all the feedback, I want to clear up a few things, probably repeat what some people have already said. I am responsible for recruiting staff. It's easy to say, "I want more staff". There are still several process to go through and currently with all the network issues it doesn't seem smart to recruit a bunch of helpers into this 'now' inflamed situation. When all it does, is put extra pressure on current staff who have to help monitor their actions.

I don't want to recruit more staff until the network is stable and until this community uproar has calmed a bit which I am positive it will. All helpers are recruited purely off their application and forum activity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Achieved level 85 on Bedrock today while scoring a pit in Bridges 5v5. Woohoo! 🎊
IMG_6444.png
Reesle wrote on bleedn's profile.
Hello! 👋
IMG_6431.png

Cool skin btw!
Reesle wrote on Jedidiahh's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🧁🐕
News: Halloween Event 2024 has got an update on the Notion Board!
Changes: Ender is the Halloween Game (coming to both Java and Bedrock) and halloween lobby quests are also coming!
1726859519935.png
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Top Bottom